BLONDE BOMBSHELL

Finnicks POV

As always 2 days before a reaping I get the privilege to return to my District.

The 72nd Hunger Games were right around the corner.

As I made my way down to Oceanas, the local pub. I couldn't help but take in a deep breath of the salty air, hoping I could reminisce in the scent before I had to help 2 tributes fight to their death.

As I entered it was still its usual loud and upbeat lively self. Full of laughter, music, food and community, I have never been more blessed with the fact I can call this place my home.

'Finnick Odair, get your ass over here' I hear

My head whips to its side to see the pub owner Tinny, who always helps loosen me up with a drink or two.

I make my way over to the bar and he fixes me up with some bourbon, as I watch the laughter on the dance floor something catches my eye.

I watch as she dances in the middle of the circle, in her element while her long golden locks fly around her. Her smile was infectious, before I could stop myself I noticed I was smiling just watching her.

She must have caught me staring as she makes her way over to the bar.

Standing right next to me she pretends I'm invisible, not looking once in my direction.

'Hey beautiful what can I get my favourite girl' Tinny asks as he's cleaning a glass.

'Hey Tinny! Just give me a couple shots, I'm planning on having fun tonight' she winks back at him

I put a $20 bill on the table

'My shout' I smirk

'I'm quite capable of paying for my own drink, but thankyou' she smiles giving me my $20 back.

'Here Tinny, keep the change' she smiles at him

He gives it back to her

'On the house' he nods

She kisses him on the cheek making him blush

'Your the best have I ever told you that?' She replies.

'Not enough! Now shoot those and get back out there' he encourages her

Not needing to be told twice she downs down both shots of tequila without any facial expressions, almost as if she were drinking water.

Damn, if a women who could handle her alcohol wasn't attractive I don't know what is.

Making her way back out onto the floor I lean over to Tinny,
'Who in the world is that' I ask eyes not leaving her figure.

He laughs

'My boy that's Delilah Everdeen, the most desirable girl of district 4. Hell probably of all Panem' he chuckles

'What's her story?' I ask looking over to him as I lean on my elbow.

'I don't know much, but I do know her parents died a couple years ago after a fishing trip gone wrong. Now it's just her and three brothers, all older than her and extremely protective.' He recites mixing another drink.

'She's very beautiful' I say unable to help myself.

'Yeh says you and half of Panem, but not only is she beautiful she's the whole deal. She's very kind always donating and helping out the poorer side of the district, very witty and charming and extremely loyal.' He says as if he's told it 100 times before

'Well being the whole package she must have a partner, does she not?' I question

'Nah, she turns down almost every guy that is interested. Very high standards that one has and for good reason, I would beat any piece of shit that would hurt that angel.' He threatens