ARMS OF THE OCEAN

Play song when you see the * for the full experience <3

Delilahs POV

One week later

It's been a week now since I had survived the hunger games.

I've been staying in the district 4 penthouse with my team as I have my interview with Ceasar Flickerman tonight.

It hasn't been that bad, I've recovered pretty well the only thing that scars my body is where Leo dragged his knife down my left side.

I'm glad I have it in a way, it reminds me of what I've been through and how fair I've come.

Finnick has been amazing, he's been so concerned and caring always there for me every second of every day.

But I can't help but feel like somethings off, Annie has been happier than usual and Finnick just seems on edge.

The biggest downfall to my recovery was the nightmares.

I usually managed to keep quiet, but I always wake up thinking I'm still in the games. I wake up with sweat covering my whole body and images of those I killed burned into my brain, my hand just flys to cover my mouth, preventing my screams so I don't disturb anyone.

Ever since the Jabberjays I cant shake the blood I feel running from my ears whenever I hear a loud bang or someone raising their voice, and I hate that it's made me weak and make people watch how they speak around me.

I'm going to teach myself to bare loud noises so I can forget what I had to endure in the games.

I'm currently on my way to see Harry, my hair and makeup has already been done for tonight now I just need my dress.

I just want to get it over and done with.

I open the door and see Harry working away, attaching the last few red sequins to the dress.

'Hey beautiful' He noticed my presence and stands to embrace me kissing me on the cheek.

'Hey Harry' I half smile back.

'Are you ok, what's wrong? If it's Finnick I'll kick his ass, I might not win but I'll still kick his ass' he laughs caressing my cheek.

I laugh in return, god I love him. He was just perfect, he's a gentleman, he's charming, he's kind and he's very attractive.

'Mmm no, actually now that I think about it haven't seen him or Annie all day which is weird' I say to myself. I wonder where he is?

'Let's not worry about them princess, let's worry about getting you into this dress!' He says handing me the bag.

'Will-Will it c-cover my-

He cuts me off

'Yes it will cover your scars' he says sincerely.

I just hug him.

'Thankyou' I whisper

'Always' he replies
'Now go put that dress on and show the capital your not a piece in their games!' He says pointing to the dressing room.

I walk over and close the door, disregarding my robe and stepping into the dress.
It was a brilliant red, demanding power and attention. As I step into my red heels to finish the look, I almost feel like the old me again.

 As I step into my red heels to finish the look, I almost feel like the old me again