FANCY A SHOT ODAIR?

Play song when you see the *

Delilahs POV

I make my way back to the penthouse with Harry and GiGi and I want to throw up with the sight I'm confronted with.

Finnick and Annie are laughing at whatever was said before we entered.

'Oh Delilah, nice job tonight' Finnick looks over to me and goes back into conversation with Annie.

He literally thinks she's crazy, tells me he would meet me beside stage before we go on and doesn't turn up knowing how nervous I was and doesn't even pay attention to my interview.

'Yeh nice job' Annie gives me a fake smile making me roll my eyes.

Go to hell

'Hey um Harry, could you come and help me unzip my dress? I was barely able to zip it up by myself tonight would you help me?' I flutter my eyelashes up at him.

'Of course princess, your room?' He replies with a smirk.

I nod in reply.

Harry leads the way as we walk past the dining table where a hand catches my wrist.

I turn to see Finnick staring daggers into my eyes.

'Let go of me' I say calmly

He doesn't

'Fine' I say ripping my arm away and walking into my room.

He doesn't get to play with my emotions like this, I don't know what's going on between him and Annie right now but theres definitely something.

And if he thinks I haven't noticed he is delusional.

I enter and Harry assists me in taking off my dress, I'm very grateful for him.

'Thanks Harry, and I'm sorry I was trying to get a rise out of Finnick' I mumble to myself feeling guilty for dragging him into my mess.

'Oh no don't worry, I like seeing him all tensed up. You can use me whenever you want, but my offer still stands. If he ever hurts you I will still attempt to kick his ass.' He smiles laying on my bed with his hands behind his head.

I walk over to him and lay next to him in my silk pyjamas, 'you've become a very important person in my life Harry and I don't think I could have gotten through this without you' I smile turning my head to look at him.

'I think your probably my only friend, I don't have many friends since I'm always so busy designing amazing gowns or whatever. So it feels nice to be able to talk to someone comfortably' he smiles back at me.

'Same goes, you and GiGi are the only actually friends I've ever had oh and um D-Daisy. I don't know why Finnick has been an ass lately and I don't understand why he hates me being around you' I say into the space.

'Well I just want you to make sure that you aren't blinded by how much you like him Delilah, anyone with eyes could see how much time he is spending with Annie is fucken weird. And about how he hates you being around me, its because
I'm just a Handsome guy and he's obviously insecure. I mean who wouldn't be when standing next to me?' he winks at me making a laugh escape my lips.

Harry and I spoke in my room for over an hour before he decided to head back to his studio.

I walked him to the door and gave him a hug.

'I'll see you tomorrow?' I ask

'Only if your lucky' he pulls away and winks at me, closing the door once he leaves.