LETS HEAR IT FOR THIS YEARS TRIBUTES

Delilahs POV

'Morning Princess' I hear a familiar voice.

I groan and roll over, I open my eyes and squint from the brightness overtaking my bedroom.

'Harry, can you make it like less bright?'

He lets out a laugh.

'If I could control the sun, I'd dim it for you' Harry laughs, opening the blinds even wider.

Making me groan again in annoyance.

'Time to get up sunshine, I know you don't want to do this but trust me, I don't want to either.'

His words make me roll over and face him, he genuinely looks sad.

He can't fool me with his fake smile.

'Come here' I mumble in my croaky morning voice.

He lays down to my side and embraces me, I put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

'I wouldn't ever say this out loud or admit it to anyone so if you tell a soul I'll hunt your designing ass down' I threaten, earning a genuine laugh from him.

A silent minute passes

'I'm scared Harry' I whisper

'I know Princess, and you have every right to be. Don't think that admitting that makes me or anyone think any less of you' he kisses my forehead.

I lay there for another 10 minutes, calming myself down with the sound of his heartbeat.

'Alright, are you gonna make me pretty or what?' I smile up at him.

Hiding that I'm actually tearing myself apart on the inside.

He straitens my long golden locks, pinning the front pieces behind my head.

'I don't want to wear makeup today' I say, if I'm gonna go back into those games I want to be me not the 'most desirable girl of the capital'

'You don't need it' he assures, as he applies a moisture to refresh my dry skin.

'I hate that now I've worn makeup so many times, I can't see my own natural beauty anymore' I mumble, avoiding his stare.

'You never needed it, you still don't Princess. It's hard for us to see our own natural beauty sometimes, when you look at your reflection everyday you get used to yourself.' Harry explains turning my chair around so I can look at my reflection.

He's right, I really didn't need all of that shit on my face, the moisturiser helped blood circulate back into my cheeks. They were Rosie again, my tanned skin was more vibrant.

I look like the old me.

He opens his black suitcase and holds out a dress that would be impossible for me to forget.

'H-Harry, is that-

'Yes, it's exactly what you think it is. I thought it would be fit for today's occasion, if you don't want to wear it that's completely fine' he assures me.

My eyes glass over

'Thankyou' is all I say

We make our way down stairs and I think Im having déjà vu from my first reaping.

'Was that Moms?' Noah asks taking in my appearance.

'Yeah.. she wanted me to have it' I look down at my feet.

Blade walks over to me kissing my forehead

'You look beautiful Maisy' he says before walking out into the porch.