NO MORE TEARS

Please Play song now, it will play for the whole chapter. I promise you it's worth it xxx

Finnicks POV

The light seeping through my blinds wake me from my sleep, I grown and roll over when I'm met with long red hair.

I jump from the bed.

'What the fuck?!' I burst landing on my feet.

My eyes squint at the sudden brightness in the room as they adjust.

Annie rolls over, covering her chest with the bedsheets.

'Mmm morning, come back to bed' she smiles with her eyes closed.

Come back to bed?

'What do you mean?' I ask lowly

'Finnick don't play dumb' she furrows her eyebrows.

No

No, no, no

This cannot be happening.

I did not sleep with her.

There's no way.

'Nothing happened last night Annie, why the fuck are you in my bed naked!?' I yell so confused with the situation I'm faced with.

'We slept together Finnick, you practically begged me last night at Tinnys to come home with you?' She says as if it was obvious.

How, how could this have possibly happened?

'There- there's no way' I stutter pulling at my messy hair.

She gets up from the bed and walks towards me.

Still covering herself with the white sheet.

I step back.

'Hey, it's ok. I'm sure Delilah will understand, I mean she must have seen this coming. We are meant for each other' she says touching my cheek.

I pull away.

Delilah.

How was I supposed to tell her that I slept with another women, that women specifically being Annie while she was forced into the capital?

This would break her.

'Get out.' Is all I can muster

'Finnick it's already 2pm, let's just have something to eat like we used to' she smiles, disregarding what I just said.

2pm?

I hear footsteps run up my staircase and I'm frozen when my eyes find the person who opens my bedroom door.

Tears covered her rosie cheeks, her hair wild and eyes tired.

We're they

Bruises?

I'll kill him.

Even if it's the last thing I do, President Snow will never touch her again.

'Wh-Whats this?' Her voice breaks as she takes in the sight of Annie and I.

My heart breaks just hearing her voice, she sounds so small and broken.

'Delilah, it's not what it-

She cuts me off, 'did you fucking sleep with her!?' She screams as more tears join her already shed ones.

'Yeh well actually-

'No!' I plead walking closer to her cutting Annie off.

Don't leave please, don't leave.

She storms towards me, and looks up at me through her angry tears.