PENTHOUSE PANIC

Trigger warning ⚠️
sexual assault

Delilahs POV

Arriving at our penthouse, I couldn't believe my eyes. It made the train look poor.

High ceilings and hanging lights, with pops of colour from all of the unique furniture.

I made my way to my bedroom and removed my dress and heels, placing them into the wardrobe supplied and headed for the shower.

After washing my hair and scrubbing all of the makeup off my face, I went to throw on my silk head to toe pyjamas again but you know what.

I want to feel as comfortable as I did in my own house, being able to wear whatever the hell I like without being sexualised over it. So I decided I'll dress how I want to, not how my Mentors expect me to.

I went into my suit case that must have been brought up here and found my favourite white mesh crop-top and pulled it over my head, matching it with my tracksuit pants.

I really don't give a fuck anymore, I'm going to die anyways might as well not change who I am.

My crop top only just covered the bottom of my chest, very cropped but very fucking comfortable.
My tracksuit pants were low waisted, exposing my entire toned torso and tanned skin.

I loved my body why should I not wear what I want just because others think it's inappropriate?

GiGi knocks at my door and I welcome her in.

'Dinners ready babes, are you joining us tonight' she says with a smile.

'Yes I will be, do you think this is ok?' I ask gesturing to what I'm wearing, I only really value her opinion here.

And Finnicks when he's not up Annie's asshole.

'I love it, it's a real statement and your body is banging!' She says with a smile

I follow her out to the dining table, walking with my head held heigh not paying attention to anyone.

Leo chokes on his soup, as he looks up at me.

As I sit down at the table we are in the same seating order like we were the first time on the train.

And I chuckle to myself as I watch Leo go for the steak again, this time quickly placing it on his plate.

Little bitch.

'So it's your decision whether to be mentored together or separately' he says looking into my eyes.

'Separate' I say a little too quickly

'Well can't say I didn't see that coming' Annie laughs nudging Finnick

He doesn't laugh, just cuts his steak and places a piece into his mouth.

'I'm glad you find me trying to get the best shot I can at winning without Leo knowing all of my strengths and weaknesses amusing Annie' I glare at her.

'What's your deal?' She narrows her green eyes.

'My deal is that you barely acknowledged me the first day we met, insulted your own dead tributes on their table manners, always question my appearance and what I choose to fucking wear and have the audacity to laugh at me not wanting to be trained with the man who sexually assaulted me MANY times!' I yell standing from my seat, causing the chair to screech across the tiles as I storm away.

Slamming my bedroom door.

What's wrong with me? I used to be this fun carefree kind person who wouldn't harm a fly.