Chapter 7

Distance.

It has been 15 days since Virat and ICT left. Anushka has started her work. She was giving her 100% in it. Virat has on his match mode now India is playing matches doing well but it's always tough against team like Australia but India team trying their best. Virat and Rohit are top of their career. Rohit just hit double century. He was amazing in that match. Ritsy was very emotional at that moment she kept her fingers crossed all the time he batted. In the end of his innings her fingers were red. They were hurt. But love is love.

This another ordinary day in their life Anushka was going to home. She was tried as hell as. It was 11.30 at night she had just finished her event and going back to home. Because of time difference between India and Australia it's quite difficult for virat and Anushka to talk. Australia is 4.30 minutes ahead of India. So they got some little time to talk.

Anushka was going back to home in cab at that time her phone rang.
It was Virat.

"Hello ji!! Kese hai aap?" Virat said in his cheerful voice.

"I am tried, hungry and angry." Anushka said.

"Oh my poor girl what happened?? Didn't you reach home yet?" Virat asked last question with concern.

"No...I have a late night event it's just finished. And now I am going home." Anushka said. Her voice was little bit low because of her tiredness.

"But you should eat anything in between event yaar. Don't be careless with your health Anu" Virat said little angry.

"Yeah you are right Veer but I am manager I have to give instructions to everyone so I can sit in corner and eat and say do this or do that. I don't want to be like that I want to work with my team, guide them, work with them, so it's my way to work it's ok yaar don't be angry on me!!" She said with cheerful voice so that he could get some relief.

"Yeah ohk. By the way how long it will take to you to reach home?" He asked.

"I am almost here!! Just two more minutes! " Anushka said and reached her destination.

"Look I reached" She informed him.

She reached at their apartment and asked virat "Veer can you be stay on line for two minutes I will have to open the door?"

"Yeah sure!!" He said.

She opened the door and got in.

"By the way where is Rits?" He asked as Anushka opened door.

"Are you know her work she has to travel dehli to Mumbai and all things yaar may be today she is staying Dehli." Anushka said.

"Are you going to make food by yourself now?" Virat asked.

"Don't know I am tried. I think I should just sleep now skip dinner. Even my hunger has gone!" She said and came to bedroom.

"Don't do that ok?" He said rather ordered.

"If you don't want to eat whole meal just eat some fruit." He said.

"Ohk now go and do your work kohli!!!" She remained him calmly.
"Caring about me is not only one work you have."  She said giggled.

"But it's my right my bestfriend!!" He said smiled.

"Ok by good night! " she greeted.

"Good Night ops for me it Morning now 5.30!!" He said.