Chapter 24

Protect.

"Tell me your decision about Karan ohk?" Anushka's mom as they reached airport.

"Mom you know my Answer" Anushka replied.

"Ohk think about it again" Her mother said.

"Mom" She said, irritated.

"Ohk tell me your final Answer when you come dehli." Her mother said and paused. "Are coming dehli after 2 weeks right?"

"Ofcourse" Anushka said. And they went in to airport.

"Bye....call me when you reach ok?" Anushka bid adieu to her parents.

She got back in her cab when she got call from Virat.

"Hey" Virat said.

"Bol" Anushka said.

"Uncle Aunty left?" He asked.

"Yeah I just dropped them at airport. Going back to office now" Anushka informed him.

"Ohh...." Virat coughed and continued "I will pick you up at usual time Ohk?"

"Noo...YOU WILL TAKE REST." Anushka said, rather ordered. "From last 2days you have fever and you should sleep early. I will be late today." Anushka added.

"No I will come." Virat exclaimed.

"Veer!" She said, angry.

"Anu!" He mimicked her voice.

"If you come I will never talk to you" Anushka used his weak point.

"Ahhh" He said.

"Okay bye, I reached office talk to you leter." Anushka said and cut the call.

As Virat cut the call he received massage from Rohit.

Me and Ritsy are going for dinner at restaurant. You want to be third wheel? Massage said.

Ohk done!! He replied.

12.30 was time when Anushka got out from her office, standing in parking area waiting for her cab. Late night works is usual for her but it made her exhausted too. She was tired but when Ridhima complimented her work it felt good...

Ohh Sharma not every Event Managers have skills like you...you are just amazing!! Ridhima words was running in her mind. When someone put his hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see who is this. She thought it might be someone from her office but her facial expressions change when she found Vicky against her.

"You?" Anushka exclaimed in anger.

"Yes, sweetheart!!" He said as he ran his fingers at her jaw line. Anushka suddenly taken a back in discomfort.

"Oh don't take a back Sweetheart, I am waiting for you since 1 hour....you took so long" He said and took a step at her. He was drunk, his alcoholic smell and alcohol bottle in his hand saying it all
Anushka clutched her bag tightly.

"Vicky, le..let me go" Anushka said in cracking voice and started walking. But Vicky held her wrist, tightly.

"I am not going to give a single chance of escaping" He said as came closer to Anushka.
Anushka tried to loosen his grip over her, firmly. In that, Bottle of Alcohol fell on floor. Anushka made her efforts hard and tried to loosen his grip but he didn't.