Chapter 11

Her Home.

Virat and Anushka were back in Mumbai. Their flight just landed. They were collecting their luggage. As Anushka's laggage came Virat picked it up. Anushka looked him shocked and anger (little bit)

"It's my right. You can't denied it" Virat said with big smile on his face. Ofcourse he has big smile as his came back with her. Yeah she didn't talk with him but her presence was making him smile.

They started walking to car and Anushka said

"I have booked cab for my self" This gave big bright smile on Virat's face. Because his shared words with him after 11 days, 15 hours and 21 minutes. Seeing him smile Anushka repeated
"I have booked cab for myself."

"Oh....but even I am coming to your place Anu. Rits texted me that our group is meeting for lunch at your place and I am invited." He said.

"So what i can you alone" She said not looking at him.

"Ohk Go without your laggage I am taking it" Virat smirked. Anushka gave him bad look.
Virat gave her you don't have any option kind of look and gave that naughty smile.

They came out form Airport. Anushka was shocked and little bit of happy as she saw there was no media. It's Mumbai how can't there be any media person she thought.

She sat in car while Virat was putting they laggage in car trunk.
"why there wasn't any media people?" She asked driver.

"Ma'am actually Virat sir strictly instructed us that there wouldn't be any media people as you are not used to of it" He informed.

"Let's go" Virat came and took his sit. Anushka smiled at him but he didn't saw.

 Anushka smiled at him but he didn't saw

Ritika's place.

"Ohoo my sister is back.....!" Rohit exclaimed as he opened door.