Chapter 13

How can I leave you!?

It has been a 15 days since Rohika's marriage. ICT was in New Zealand. Anushka was working so hard for her biggest Event. Bollywood Award Function. Virat wasn't in good form in last two matches. In first match he got out on 2 runs and in second match he got out on 10 runs.

India lost last match. Today is 3rd match.

"Please god....please give Veer his form back please." Anushka woke up at 3 night to watch India vs New Zealand match. You know time difference between India and New Zealand. She was praying for him. This prayers were very special because when you pray for someone else god will accept that soon.

3rd ODI INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND.

Indian dressing room.

"Boys we have won toss and as we decided we are bowling first" MS informed his boys.

Everyone nodded and got ready for fielding. Virat was still in dressing room Rohit saw him and came to him.

"What happened?" Ro asked.

"I don't know, I hope in this match can contribute to Team." Virat said.

"Don't worry You will be fine" Ro said petted his shoulder "let's go time for national anthem" He added.

Match started.

New Zealand made opening partnership of 59 runs but then you know boom-boom.

From other end Bhuvi took another wicket. At that time Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor were batting.
They were set. MS brought Kuldeep for breakthrough. He bowled well. Kane Williamson made short in the air. Bowl was higher than stadium. Virat was under the bowl.........but!!! CATCH DROPPED!!
Virat Kohli best fielder in Indian team dropped catch. He was disappointed.

Your form can be bad in batting but how can you dropped catch virat how!!
Virat crushed himself.

As they said catches wins matches. Virat dropped Kane's catch and he made Century.

At the end of the inning New Zealand scored 365/4.

It was time for India team to bat. Shikhar and Rohit were opened inning as always.
New Zealand got their first breakthrough in 15th Over at the score of 120. Yeah our opening batsmen did their job very well.

Virat came to bat. Trent Bolt bowled unplayable Yorker and nightmare continued Virat got out at golden duck. Millions of thoughts were going in his mind. He hates to lose. India team lost the match.

Press Conference.

"Hello skipper, don't you think you are backing Virat so much?" A reporter asked MS.
MS, Rohit and Ravi sir were attending post match press conference.

"I think you should back your players. And he isn't an ordinary player he is world class player and vice captain of our team so we can't just left him behind. And not only with him I will do it with my each and every player. That's how you get match winners" MS replied.

"But tomorrow's we lost just because of him" another reporter said.

This time Rohit took charge.
"Cricket is not one player game. It's team game. So you can't blame one player for losing match. Because team wins together and lose together." He said.

Virat was watching this press Conference. He felt bad because of him they have to answer all this questions.

Anushka's office.

"How's environment in team?" Anushka called Ritika.

"Obviously not good. They are disappointed the way they played today." Ritika said.