Chapter 16

Past.

"Hello!! I am in parking area. Come fast. Waiting for you!!" Virat texted Anushka.

New Zealand diaries are over now. They were back in town!! They came back, Virat was staying at Mumbai but they hardly got time for each other. After they are back for New Zealand. Anushka had back to back 5 events in a row. Virat was on rest so he just joined practice sessions and his gym. He was here in Mumbai because of some add and stuff. However after that shoot and stuff whole day he has nothing to do moreover Rohit and Ritika were not here. Of course they were newly married couple. After their wedding they didn't get time for their honeymoon so they were on their honeymoon right now. Mahi bhai and Sakshi were in ranchi as they wanted to share good news with their families. Other players were also went to their home state as they didn't have any Cricket season.
Anushka's work also demanding more time than before so She was busy in that they hardly got time for conversations. So Virat decided to pick her up and drop her so that can spent some time. Anushka said no many times but he said he loves to do that.

"Sorry still working, actually we are finalising some decorations for upcoming events so You have to wait for 15 minutes. That's why I told you Veer. I will go by myself. Don't bother yourself much yaar." Anushka texted back.

"Don't worry. I am doing for my best friend one can't denied me!!😁😁" Virat texted.

"Ahhh!! This laptop screen. My eyes yaar" Anushka sat in car and said.

"Look tired. Your work is important but your health is more important than this Anu. If you remain fit you can work more. So please take care of yourself" Virat said and started Car.

"Tu hai na to muje zarurat nahi padti aapna khyal rakhne ki!!" Anushka said. And pinched his cheek.

"So how's work going!?" Virat asked.

"Alright. Aside the fact that everyone is giving me more attention than before. As they know I am your friend. Yaar if someone who is not from my team comes to cabin for design approval or something. They will end up with asking about you." Anushka said with annoyance.

"Ohh so I am famous in your office too " Virat said and laughed.

"You're laughing. You know how hard it has became for me to go out. Whenever I go out paparazzi snaps me Are... I am not celebrity yaar. They asked about you. Our relation. Oh God I am tried." Anushka said.

"Sorry yaar. I know you aren't used to of this. But I mentioned you in New Zealand so they will do that too often." Virat said.

"It's not your fault Veer. You're star so they want to know about your surroundings. Even they are doing their jobs but I am not used to of this." Anushka said.

"Hmm...by the way Anu, Ro & Ritsy is coming tomorrow." Virat informed.

"Ohh yes. I just forgot yaar this work will make me mad one day." Anushka said.

"And even hardik and KL also coming for some work so I have arranged dinner for everyone at my place." Virat said.

"Ohh good. You know now I am used to of their surroundings yaar like if they aren't here I miss them so much yaar. I didn't have many friends except you. But now I have my whole gang. Thank you Veer for giving this kind of friends. Ritsy is like that sister cum friend who I never had. As you know in school I have only one friend and its you. A boy so I want to have that girl best friend. Which I found in Ritsy. And Ro he is my big brother. I won't say like my brother because he isn't substitute. He is main.
Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi are mentors to me in both way personal and professional. And our naughty nine Harry, Chahal, Rishabh, Jassi, KL, kuldeep, yuvi pa, raina, and jaddu. It's like complete family!!!" Anushka said with lot of affection.