Two

Before hyunjin knew it, monday was already around the corner. He dreaded going to B wing but he had no choice. Since the new student was coming on the first day of the week, he had to go to school early to get the chair. Yes, he could've just done it a few days prior, but he was procrastinating, i mean, come on, who wouldn't?

He tied his shoelaces and headed out. Strapping his backpack and treading slowly to school. He couldn't walk with Felix because he knew how much of a sleepyhead he was and would most likely sleep in.

Enjoying the cool morning walk, he let his mind wander off. Wondering what the new student would be like. Why did they transfer in the middle of the school year? Why at a small school tucked away in the edge of Seoul? Would they be willing to be his friend?

Hyunjin sighed, he guesses he'll only find out the answers later, considering they would be willing to entertain his questions.

He arrives 30 minutes before the intended period to arrive at school. Plenty of time to get the chair, take it to the classroom, and play some games on his phone.

He walks around the halls, taking his time and leisurely striding the empty corridors. Suddenly, like something you'll read out of a fanfic (a/n: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), he bumps into someone. But unlike a dabbler work of fiction, they both weren't running and only hit each other lightly.

Hyunjin was about to apologise but the other beat him to it.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." The stranger stutters and bows. He seemed to fiddle with the paper on his hands.

"It's alright. I wasn't paying attention too." Hyunjjn replies softly, trying his best to appease the nervous brunette.

The male, who was noticeably short, raises his head and only meekly let's out, "ah, i see..." while looking away.

Hyunjin was about to continue to head towards wing B when suddenly, the unknown student spoke.

"Um... I'm sorry to bother you, but could you point me to where room 2-A is? I'm new and I'm lost..."

The raven haired male's eyes widened and realises that the person he just bumped into was the transferee.

Turns his head, Hyunjin could see the the new student's face clearly. His brunette hair reached his soft doe like eyes and his cheeks were puffed. Paired with small lips and a chocolate chip mole on his left cheek.

Hyunjin shifts his body and lights up with a smile. "Oh, what a coincidence. I'm also from class 3-A! I'm Hwang Hyunjin, nice to meet you." He lifts his right hand for a handshake.

The stranger, who was a bit hesitant with reciprocating the hand shake, replies. "Oh, uh... hello. I'm Han Jisung."

"Hello to you too Jisung-ssi"

"Ah! Um— you can just call me Jisung." Jisung, who was the new student, lifts both his hands and shakes them in the air. Trying convince Hyunjin to not be so formal. Hyunjin finds it cute.

"Well then, you can call me Hyunjin. By the way, I was about to head to wing B to get your chair. So if you wouldn't mind, why don't you accompany me there and we'll walk to class together." Hyunjin mentally praises himself of how much of a genius he is. If Jisung were to agree, he won't be alone going to the cursed looking hallway that was wing B.

"Um, It's alright with me." Jisung gives him a small smile and they both walk together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

While walking with Jisung, Hyunjin found out more about the shorter male. Turns out, he transferred in the middle of school year because his father was transferred to Seoul for work. Jisung used to live in Malaysia and spent most of his life there. But he was relieved to know that they moved to a more quiet part of the city.

Jisung also had a hobby of playing the guitar so he asked questions about the clubs they had at their school. He was most excited to hear that they had a light music club. Jisung's face instantly shined after hearing that they were still open to recruiting.

Hyunjin knew this because his senior and friend, Bang Chan, was the president of the club. Knowing his hyung well, he would most likey take in the brunette. Even if they had only known each other for 30 minutes, it was obvious that Jisung was someone precious.

Hyunjin knows that he might be jumping the gun here, but the raven haired male hopes to be good friends with the new student. His charms are obviously too powerful to ignore.

The two continued to talk until more students came and they decided to introduce themselves to Jisung. Jisung was a bit awkward and shy, but he was still nice to his new classmates and greeted them well.

When the bell rang, the class' homeroom teacher came in, and stood at the front of the classroom. She then called out to Jisung, and asked him to formally introduce himself to everyone.

"Hello. My name is Han Jisung, I was from Malaysia but now i live here. Please take care of me." He says a bit meekly, but with determination with his eyes and bows.

Their teacher then lets him sit back on his chair and starts her morning homeroom announcements. Hyunjin glances at Jisung, who seems to smile as if he had just done well at his introduction.

The taller male giggles in his seat, finding the shorter to he cute. He hadn't even realised his bes friend was yet to come to school.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

:0 where could Felix be??

I was supposed to post this at monday but i finished it a lot earlier than i thought so here it is :')

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please drop a vote! It'd be much appreciated :D

-chrysa