Five

It was 5 pm and class had just ended. Hyunjin and Felix were both exhausted, tired from a day of school works. Jisung however, looked fine. Now, don't get him wrong, he is tired, but not so much that it hinders his excitement for the upcoming hang out.

The three walk out the school's gates, talking about random things. When they get to Hyunjin's house, Jisung was surprised. It was one of those expensive apartment complexes so he was a little intimidated. Once they get into Hyunjin's floor, the taller opens the door closest to the elevator. With crisp white walls and minimalistic interior, his apartment was like a pinterest board in real life. Jisung was shocked, but the two best friends enter in casually, taking off their shoes and putting on slippers.

Hyunjin offers the mochi cheeked boy a pair and he thanks him. They then settling in the living room, which, had a 60 inch flat screen curved TV. Just looking at it, Jisung was in awe. The three sit on the L shaped grey couch, getting comfy on the very obviously high quality chair.

The taller of the bunch pulls out a playstation connected to the astonishingly large TV and takes the controllers with it. The rest of the evening then went by like a flash. Series of playing various games from smash to mario cart and snacks eaten messily on the bougie coffee table, 'like c'mon its just a coffee table it doesn't need to be that fancy' Jisung thought.

Eventually, it was nearing Jisung's curfew so he inevitably has to go home. But before that, he needed to go to the restroom. Blaming all the soda they've drunk, evident on the multiple empty cans around the carpet.

"Hey, Hyunjin, where's your bathroom?" The brunette asks the taller, not wanting to get lost on the almost comically big apartment.

"Just go through that corridor and head straight, then turn left. There's a door there that says bathroom." Hyunjin replies, pointing on one of the many halls his home had.

Jisung follows, trying his best not to take too much time in looking at his surroundings in fear that they might think he was snooping around. He reaches the aforementioned door and there, he sees a plaque on the entrance.

"Huh... it really does say bathroom"

He opens the door, and even though he really shouldn't be surprised considering the sheer size of the apartment, he was still amazed of the bathroom. There was a bathtub that's bigger than a person, and an overhead shower. The whole room looked slick and clean. Even the toilet looked like a thrown.

"...wow" Jisung lets out quietly. This was by far the nicest bathroom he has ever seen. He does his business and washes his hands. When he takes tissues from the toilet paper roll on the side of the sink, it suddenly goes loose and falls.

Jisung panics. His anxiety shooting up at the thought of breaking it. He fumbles clumsily, picking up the metal top and holds it firmly. Trying his best to assemble it back, he flips the object, and there, he sees a key. Curious as to why there was a key taped on the the back of a toilet paper holder, he takes it out. Feeling that the tape was a less sticky than its supposed to be. He figured that it was recently taken out and put back.

His phone vibrates on his pocket, and he takes it out to see that it was an alarm that notifies him of his curfew. Jisung suddenly realised that he had to get home soon. He places the key back and fixes the toilet paper holder. Thinking that it wasn't his business of why there was a key there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

Felix and Jisung had just left. Telling Hyunjin of how much fun they had hanging out. It puts a smile on his face, happy that Jisung fits in well between the two best friends. Cleaning up the mess of their empty cans and opened packets of snack, Hyunjin suddenly feels a rumble in his tummy. He must've indulged in junk food too much.

He runs to the bathroom, and does his business. While washing his hand, he notices the toilet paper holder was crooked. Feeling suspicious, he takes it and flips the cover. His eyes widen as he sees that the tape on the key stuck under the metal was loose.

'How could this happen? I'm the only one who uses this bathroom because it's closest to my room. Unless...'

Realisation hits Hyunjin as he remembers that Jisung was the last to use his bathroom. "He definitely saw this" The raven head whispers to himself. He thinks, even if the brunette saw the key, it wasn't like he knew what lock it was for. The problem was is if he will tell Felix, then Hyunjin would be in a tight position. He grits his teeth, the only thing he can do is wait it out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So sorry that i posted this weeks later. I've been so busy with school that i dont think i can have a regular release for the chapters ToT

Anyway~ how has everyone been? I'm so excited for Hyunjin's artist of the month o(>▽<)o

Oh and btw, this is what a toilet paper holder in hyunjins bathroom looks like:

I hope you guys'll have a great day/afternoon/night!

-chrysa