Nine

//some light nsfw jokes ahead.

It was the holidays and Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung's school decided to not have classes for 2 days. Why? Well, they didn't really pay attention as the principal announced how they had three whole days for themselves. Maybe even spend it with their families. Who knows... as long as the students get to enjoy three days of freedom.

Felix was stoked. So stoked that he plans to have those two days spent with his friends, maybe hang out or go on a small day trip with them.

'This is going to be fun!'

Unfortunately, though, his parents find out and decide to pack their bags and go on a trip themselves. Don't get him wrong, Felix loves his family and would very much want to go on a two-day trip somewhere. But he was also kind of maybe sort of possibly wanted to spend time with Jisung... alone... just the two of them...

But it's fine! He tries to cheer himself up as his dad goes on about a hot spring in the mountains where he previously went on as a work trip that he thinks his family would enjoy going there as well. So it wasn't all a loss. Felix would love a hot spring bath with all the stress school loads on him. He packs his bag, feeling just as excited. Although a bit sad, but still excited!

He texts in their group chat, informing his friends of the news that when his parents found out about the holiday, they just had to take the opportunity to go somewhere. Both Felix and his younger sibling go to the same school, and his older sibling and parents could just take a leave from work. Easy peasy.

His friends, of course, the ever so loving friends of his reply in the same manner.

Lixie pixie ✨🧚‍♀️✨:
You guys don't miss me too much 😿

Llama llama panorama🦙💨:
Uh... who r u again?
Guys
I think there's a stranger in our gc
Who invited them 😡

Cheekie squirrel 🐿🌰:
Hey don't be mean!
It's clearly tinkerbell wanting attention
Tinkerbell-nim, can you make us fly? 🤩😘

Dandy seungmong 🐶:
I'd like to second Jisung's request.
I want to fly as well.

Lixie pixie ✨🧚‍♀️✨:
I hate
you guys

Llama llama panorama🦙💨:
Ofc u don't babe 😍

Cheekie squirrel 🐿🌰:
I SPOT A LIAR 🚨🚨🚨

Llama llama panorama🦙💨:
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Cheekie squirrel 🐿🌰:

[husky cool voice] sir, i am here to apprehend your falsification of truths in a manner of justice

Lixie pixie ✨🧚‍♀️✨:
WHAT JUSTICE

Cheekie squirrel 🐿🌰:
MY LAW
#jisungforpresident

Llama llama panorama🦙💨:
Omg ofc i'll vote for u bestie
😍😍😍
Yes you go with your dreams
I believe in you!!!