Four

A few classes pass and it's lunch time. Students stand up from their respective seats to go to the cafeteria with friends, or stay and open up their lunch boxes. Jisung takes out his, and sets it on the table.

Suddenly, the noise of a chair screeches and Jisung looks up, seeing hyunjin turning his table to eat lunch with him.

The brunette blushes, feeling flattered that the taller was going to eat with him.

"So how's classes for you? Got any problems? Oh by the way, our literature teachers is so pissy and it was just morning. Like, couldn't he just got us off with saying something kindly than just glaring at us? Me and Felix were just whispering" Hyunjin tsk-s but suddenly widens his eyes as if remembering something.

He turns around, seeing a blonde boy about to go out the door. "Lix! Come'r let's have lunch!" Hyunjin raises his arms and call out to the stranger.

The aforementioned turns around, with a scowl on his face, but proceeds to head their way. Jisung think the boy doesn't like him that much given the glare he was staring at the chubby cheeked boy. He then looks down, feeling nervous.

"Where were you going Yongbok?" Hyunjin frowns, "Come eat with us! This is Jisung, the new student!" He points out with smile.

"H-hi I'm Han Jisung" Jisung quietly introduces himself, still look down and occasionally glancing up at the blonde.

The blonde, feeling a bit guilty that he was scrunching his face, lightens up and introduce himself as well.

"Hello. I'm Lee Felix, Hyunjin's best friend." He then turns his attention to Hyunjin, who he gives the stink eye at, still not forgetting the fact that Hyunjin didn't realise he was late.

"Ya, Hyunjin, don't think I forgot you forgetting me. I thought you were supposed to wake me up! I'm not saying your my personal alarm clock, which you kinda am, but! I still need your help man!"

"Well sorry! I was talking to Jisung. C'mon, he's new and he needed someone to talk. I'm sorry Lix, please forgive me and let's just eat lunch" Hyunjin blinks up at him cutely. Knowing full well Felix was weak to his cuteness.

"Ugh. Fine." Felix roles his eyes and the raven head cheers. Feeling happy he appeased his friend.

The blonde pulls a chair and table next to the two and sit down, placing his own lunchbox neatly. When Felix opens it, Jisung can't help but look at how pretty the contents inside is. A combination of a meal with all sorts of fruits are seen.

Jisung then looks to Hyunjin's lunch, and sees that his was just as pretty. Except it was a bit minimised, something you'll see on pinterest.

Now, the brunette feels a bit left out. He looks down and sees his own lunch, which was left overs from last nights dinner and a cup of rice with a 2 day old banana on the side.

As if on que, the two best friends notice the chubby cheeked boy's down behaviour. They look at each other, like they agreed with just their eyes, and starts talking to Jisung to lighten him up.

"Hey Jisung, you want some of my pork chop? My mom made a lot again and I wouldn't be able to finish this by myself." Hyunjin says, making it as inconspicuous as possible.

"Yeah, my dad overestimates my meals too. You can have this extra cupcake that I have!" Felix does the same, taking out a cupcake and placing it on Jisung's table.

The squirrel like boy looks up, ready to refuse their kind offers, "n-no its fine! You don't have to give some to me, you guys just enjoy your lunch" he says feeling surprised that they were willing to give some of their food for him.

"Nah it's really okay that you have some. Take it as a welcome gift from us. Except, its not really something you'll have but eat, but hey, it's still just as good right?"

Felix then nods at what Hyunjin said, agreeing with him.

Jisung has no choice but to accept, he didn't want to be rude and turn down their "gift". "Okay... if you say so" he then grins, "thank you" showing his teeth and heart shaped smile.

Hyunjin giggles at how cute Jisung was being while Felix's heart softened. He thinks back to when he was sulking about how his best friend hadn't paid attention to him and blamed the mochi boy. He immediately feels guilty, how could Hyunjin not talk to the sweet new student?

Jisung, noticing Felix's sudden change in demeanour and frown, tries to lighten it up. "So uh, Felix, I heard a lot about you from Hyunjin! He said you love playing games" he grins, "how nice~ I'm not very good at them but I love playing animal crossing. It's so relaxing and cute" the brunette says, thinking at how he'd always lose to his friends when he played with them.

"Oh! Yeah, well, it's just a hobby I have to relieve stress, y'know. I mean, I wouldn't say I'm amazing at games, but I am better than average" Felix lets out a small hmph, feeling pride for his skills in playing the various games he grew up on, and continues to pursue.

"That's so cool! If you don't mind, why don't we hang out after school? Hyunjin says it'd be fine if we went to his house."

"Oh yeah, Lix you should come with us. Pleeeease~" Hyunjin whines cutely, trying to convince his best friend to come and hang out with the transferee after school.

"Ugh, fine, it's not like in have other stuff to do after school, so yeah." Felix yields, unable to resist the raven head's plead.

"Yay! I knew i could count on you Lixie"

"Yah! I told you not to call me that!" Felix huffs at how Hyunjin calling him such a nickname.

"But it suits you so well! Lixie-pixie" Hyunjin can't help but snicker at how cute his best friend's reactions. "Oh, yeah, Jisung, Felix here, is known as the school's pixie boy."

"Hey! Don't tell him such an embarrassing story!" The blonde tries to stop Hyunjin and his snitching.

"It was halloween and there was an event the school had where we could wear costumes to school and Felix chose a pixie cuz the vampire costume he ordered online was too small and the only thing he had left was a pair of pixie wings his little sister had and a pair of green leggings with a white top. He was so cute! He even won best costume and was announced to the whole school!"

"Oh my gosh that's so cool! Congratulations!" Jisung, clearly impressed. He thinks that the pixie vibe suited Felix, especially with his pretty freckles.

"Hhng.... It's so embarrassing! Everyone called me lixie pixie for the rest of the year" Pixie boy frowns, not liking the nickname.

"Cmon Lix, it's cute! It suits you well" Hyunjin grins with the compliment, not shy (a/n: itzyyyyyy) to state the obvious.

The blonde blushes red and hits the raven head's shoulder, feeling even more embarrassed. He seriously wonders how he still keeps hanging out with the taller. Must be the eye candy, or maybe, something more?

The three students then continued to eat their lunch, and let the day finish on. Excited for their awaiting hang out. Jisung was especially thrilled, glad he made friends on his first day. He wasn't especially skilled at making friends, so he was glad that Hyunjin was kind enough to invite him to his house with Felix to spend time with him, a complete stranger. He thanks the universe for his luck, the stars might've aligned for him today.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

I don't know about you guys, but i totally suck at games. The only ones im decent at are puzzle games :')

Anyway, whew this was a long chapter. I almost didn't finish this on time hehe. Hope you enjoyed!

-chrysa