Frightningale 2

(Adrien's POV)

How am I gonna explain to Alya that she's coming here? She's gonna think of me as Marinette is not herself. I gotta play it along so she won't think I'm crazy. Or that I'm still mad at milady in my body. I still can't believe I was oblivious to not realize that Marinette is my lady the whole time. She had the same pigtails and voice.

"Hey, girl. I'm here" Alya came into the room.

"Hey, Alya." I greeted her.

"So tell me. Why were you so grouchy at Adrien? Did he do something wrong last night at the restaurant?" Alya asked while the kwamis just flew around.

"Uhhh....well....nothing happened actually. I just wasn't myself, that's all. I didn't mean to make her...I mean him feel bad" I made up an excuse.

"Wow, you seem calm. You haven't even stuttered when I mention about him." Alya was a bit shocked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked shyly.

"Because you always do when we talk about him," Alya said.

Is that why Marinette stutters a lot because I'm too handsome to her? I don't understand. She never had trouble talking to Luka. Sure they broke up but they remained friends. Oh well, love can be hard to understand.

"Oh well yes. But it's complicated what we were talking about. We're fine for now." I said.

"Anyways, are you gonna talk to Cat Noir without messing up this time? Remember, no patrolling this time. You need to talk to him or he'll end up as Cat Blanc for real in this timeline. You did say he's one powerful akumatized victim" Alya said.

So Marinette did tell Alya about it but not to me from the beginning until now at school. I can't believe she kept it to herself without telling me.

"I'll try. But....what if he doesn't listen?" I asked, pretending to sound like I don't know myself ever talking to Ladybug.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand," Alya assured me.

I pretend to sound guilty, "I hope you're right, Alya. I'm going to find him. Tiki spots on!" I transformed into Ladybug.

"Go get that kitty." Alya joked when I left.

(Marinette's POV)

I was waiting on the rooftops for *Adrien to arrive in my body. I hope he doesn't do something stupid as Ladybug. This Cat Noir body is so.....muscular. How does he even get the hang of being the charming kitty cat? I'll never know because now it feels like roles have been reversed. Now he won't be able to flirt with me or more like flirting himself. I can't believe that the boy I love is a superhero the whole time.

"Miss me kittyboo?" I heard him come.

"Ugh! Seriously? Don't you find that ridiculous that you're flirting with yourself, Cat Noir?" I groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, and I'm not Adrien this time, remember. But I'm still upset with you today. You got a lot to make up from all the times you reject me, both to Cat Noir and Adrien at the same time" *Cat Noir said.

"Okay, okay! I get it! I'm sorry! The truth is....well....the boy I love is.......you, Adrien. Okay, you happy? I was afraid to tell you but I stammer a lot and get so clumsy and stupid! I took too long to tell you for 2 years" I told him my truth and he looks stunned.

"You really mean it?" He asked in astonishment.

"Yes. I mean it." I replied sadly and I saw his or rather my face change from anger to one full of regret and sympathy.