Hang Out

(Adrien's POV)

Man, this is like a nightmare. Sure there was a time when I visited Marinette and the girls for Juleka's photoshoot, but this is different. I don't do girl things but I got no choice or Marinette's friends will think she or I turned them down.

"Okay, you're Marinette, Adrien. Don't screw it up. I miss my real body" I whimpered at this as I head to Alya's place.

I did listen to Tikki about Marinette's life but it's a lot to process since I'm not her. Come to think of it, the fox kwami is missing and Nino did tell me that Alya is Rena Rouge. Could Marinette have given the fox miraculous to Alya?

"But I better not bring that up," I said to myself.

I came into the apartment room number and went inside where the girls are. Okay, don't show your masculine side, Adrien. These are girls and you're a girl now, not a boy.

"Hey girl, so glad you came. The girls and I thought of a way to get Adrien's attention" Alya said and the girls squeaked, except for Juleka that mumbles a lot.

"Oh really? How exactly?" I put on the act.

I need to stammer but I don't feel the urge because I never get clumsy like Marinette, "I mean what?! Uhhh....please don't tell me it's the same plan again" I pretended to act as clumsy as I am.

"I'll explain this one," Alya said.

"Like what?" I said nervously.

"Remember the time you made a Marinette lucky charm for him? Well, the girls and I thought that you and Adrien should design something together with each other's lucky charms" Alya explained her idea.

"Think of it like BFF bracelets that Juleka and I have," Rose said.

Juleka mumbled something but I have no idea what she said but I pretended that I heard her.

"Uhhh....isn't that a little too much?" I stammered nervously.

"Why not? You and Adrien are perfect." Rose said.

I blushed madly at this. This is way too much but I don't know what Marinette would say to them for real, "I......I think Adrien should decide. I mean he should know! He can't! He should! Agh!" I pretended to stammer a lot just like Marinette.

"Okay. It was just an idea, Marinette." Alya said.

I sighed in relief that Alya decided to hold off on that idea. The girls look disappointed but I didn't mean to turn them down. *Marinette would probably not like the idea of me and her designing something with our lucky charms.

"It's a great idea, really." I held out the lucky charm I gave on her birthday, "But what can go on the end of it? A Cat Noir and Ladybug symbols?" I said and that made the girls but Juleka squeal. I cringed at how loud they are but nervously chuckled.

"That's a perfect idea! But you're right, we just need to wait for Adrien to decide. Now let's just have a little girls' hang out in the city" Alya said.

-

We were at the Place du Trocadéro getting ice creams from Andre and just sat at the steps talking. Of course, it's not easy being Marinette when it comes to hanging out with girls. But I gotta get used to this. After all, Alya is Rena Rouge and she knows Marinette is Ladybug.

I hope Marinette is doing well in my body. She's never been in my place and I know what my real life is. No freedom, too much modeling for my father's brand fashion, and being told what to do.

"Marinette?" My thoughts were interrupted by Alya.

"What?" I turned to her.

"Still thinking of Adrien?" She asked.