Video Game

(Adrien's POV)

So far I'm starting to understand what role a guardian means; keeping the kwamis in the miracle box, make sure they're not in the open, and that they don't use their power without a holder or it causes catastrophic events. Tikki is the one who's mostly out due to me wearing the earrings. I always wanted to get my ears pierced but my father would be furious if I did. Especially hair dye too. But I had them on as Mister Bug once. I wasn't fit to be the ladybug holder because I'm not as creative as milady. Especially losing my sense of humor as Mister Bug was out of character for me. She's a bit more serious as well.

I saw the drawing of Cat Blanc on the chart. She said I was akumatized once in an alternative timeline. But I won't become him because now I know she's Ladybug and we talked through. If I was akumatized the second time, I would say Bat Noir. Like Master Fu used to call me a wingless bat. It would be cool but scary at the same time. But I'm glad milady hasn't gotten akumatized, she's too positive. But if she was, I'd be terrified of her using a sword against me. Like that nightmare one was extremely scary for me.

"Okay, time to see my lady. Tikki spots on!" I transformed into Ladybug in a pink flash.

I opened the trapdoor of the balcony roof and ran on the rooftops and swung from building to building. I eventually arrived at the mansion and knocked on the windows. *Marinette noticed me and opens the windows.

"Hey, milady. I saw you were about to play a new video game Miraculous Star Brawl" I said as I stayed as Ladybug this time.

"Yeah, it seems like a fun game." *Marinette said.

"Yup, made by Max. Remember the second time we fought him as Gamer?" I said, joining with her at the couch, just like the time she beat my score from Mega Strike game.

"Yep. That time he could make real video games in real life." *Marinette said.

As the game started along with the theme music, we choose our characters. I choose Cat Noir as the video game voice said 'Cat Noir'. *Marinette choose Ladybug and the video game voice said 'Ladybug'. The animation made the Ladybug swung her yo-yo at the Cat Noir, he grunted and whacked the Ladybug with his baton as it went in slow motion.

"Jeez, really? That's mean" *Marinette said.

We choose which places of Paris to fight in and we selected the Lourve.

As the game loads for a few seconds, the animation of the Ladybug swung her yo-yo and lands on the ground, facing the walking Cat Noir slamming his baton on the ground.

"Care for a dance, milady?" He said his dialogue.

Ladybug twirled her yo-yo as a shield, "Don't break a claw, my kitty"

My character did a striking pose of a cat, "Ladies first"

"Begin!" The video game announcer said.

I made Cat Noir strike his staff at Ladybug but she used her yoyo like a shield. Then she strikes with the yoyo and threw him.

"This cat has nine lives, milady" I tried to beat her character.

"Come on!" *Marinette kept trying.

"Don't make me laugh!" I made my character do the cat scratch attack at her character.

"You asked for it!" *Marinette smirked and uses the lucky charm.

As the fight continues, I won since I'm in Marinette's body. I remember that she beat me and Max in Mega Strike.

"Cat Noir wins," the video game announcer said as my character does the cat striking pose with green highlighted claw marks in the air.