Understanding More

(Marinette's POV)

The next day at science class which wasn't our favorite because of our strict science teacher Mrs. Mendeleiev. We were not interested in the chemistry experiment but Kim did something on purpose. He accidentally put a piece of dry ice in the sink next to him which caused the smoke to overflow and the bubbling noise.

"Oh, god! What did you do, Kim?!" Our teacher freaked out.

"I accidentally dropped some dry ice," Kim said as the smoke spread.

"You can't stop it or touch it! But this will be good for Halloween" Max said, stepping away from the overflowing cold smoke.

The classmates and I laughed a little that the dry ice in the sink was still going. It's soaking the desk due to how cold it is.

"How do I make it stop? I can't put my hand in there" Kim snickered.

"Or your hands get burnt," Max said.

"Wow, it's like smoke and mirrors" Alix laughed.

"Agh, class dismissed!" Mrs. Mendeleiev sighs.

We laughed and left the class, finally, to get away from that boring teacher. At least Kim did something annoying to get us out of that class was luck.

*Adrien and I walked together to the library. Somewhere we can talk to each other in peace without Chloe or Lila ruining the moment. At least now *Adrien knows what it's like to get bullied by Chloe and Lila in my body because he's never been bullied in his entire life. Guess his bodyguard has done so much work that nobody dares bully him. But I know *Adrien can tell off my bullies like Lila. Like how many times was he naive when my enemies manipulate him?

"So now you know what getting bullied feels like?" I asked him.

"I felt vulnerable." *Adrien said.

"Reasoning with bullies is very pointless, Adrien. That's why I never like listening to liars because getting manipulated is very hurtful, especially when they get away with it. Remember when Lila framed me and got me expelled for something I never committed?" I asked him.

"I do remember that and I was not very happy." *Adrien said.

"I'm just glad that you soon enough saw through her lies," I said.

"Well, it did take me this long, milady. I've been raised to obey my father" *Adrien said.

"Well, not when you're a hero." I pointed out.

"Except for that." He nodded.

"And I understand why your life is hard. You as a kitty, you get to be yourself with a flirty attitude. You wanted freedom" I said.

"And someone to love as well. This kitty has been starving for love way too long." *Adrien placed his hand on mine.

"Is that why you love Ladybug? Not just because she's a hero?" I asked seriously while holding his hand.

"Yeah, not only because we're partners in crime. But after all rejections, it really shook me that it was me you had a crush on." *Adrien said.

"Yes, but we talked it through already. I wish I can just kiss you but you're in my body" I said, not wanna imagine how it would feel to kiss a guy in a girl's body.

"I know how it feels. I kissed you to keep you from being akumatized." *Adrien said.

"Yes but, I meant for real," I said.

"I know but who knows if our....hormones.....get the best of us and I seriously do not wanna know about female hormones. Never in my life" *Adrien crossed his arms to never think about that.