Daymare

*Marinette was having trouble playing the piano and reading the music notes. But at the same time, she felt some reflexes in her hands that the memory muscles in Adrien's hands are still there. Like the hands remember but she doesn't know how to play the piano.

"You'll get to it. Adrien made some good music he made for you as Ladybug." Plagg said.

"Really? I'd love to hear them once we're back." *Marinette said.

"You two are so oblivious, you know" Plagg rolled his eyes.

"I know." *Marinette smiled nervously.

"I wait so long for Adrien to figure it out but he's so clueless," Plagg said, munching on his cheese which made *Marinette cringe at the smell.

"Plagg, do you really have to carry cheese up close to me?" She stood up from the piano seat.

"Sorry." He moved away.

"Seriously. How does Adrien get used to you eating smelly cheese?" She asked while sitting on the couch.

"No idea, Tikki loves sweets," Plagg said.

"Mostly cookies." *Marinette said.

She then sees *Cat Noir coming this way as he goes through the open window but stumbles from the clumsy landing, "Ow!" He grunts in pain.

"Oh hey, Kittybug." *Marinette said.

"Ugh....that hurt" He straightens himself up and unwrapped the yo-yo string off himself, "Hey Milady. Still not used to being in my body?"

"No. You sure got one heck of a lifestyle." *Marinette said.

"Well, I liked the food your parents make because I never eat what I want to eat. My father always forces me to be on a strict diet. I'm sure he did that to you in my place this morning" He guessed and said the de-transformation words so he can let Tikki rest.

"No wonder you're in good shape." *Marinette said.

"Jeez, thanks. But sometimes I sneak in as a kitty to have sweets with you" *Adrien sat down with him.

"Yeah, I remember. And yet you still flirt with any girl but not in a romantic like" *Marinette said, though a little jealous if Adrien did flirt for real.

"I do but mostly with Ladybug, well before we knew our identities." *Adrien said.

"Oh really? Being prince char-meow-ing made you like that when Master Fu gave you the cat miraculous?" *Marinette teased him.

"Maybe. Being homeschooled made me feel isolated for a long time but when I became Cat Noir, it changed my life. I was free, milady. Free from being in this prison mansion and it gave me the freedom to do things I wanted. You in my place right now is not as easy, I can tell. But being in your place is a lot to process because you're the guardian" *Adrien said, playing with his hair that he never had.

"Oh yeah." *Marinette nodded.

-

A while later around noon, they did patrolling together to see if there are akumatized victims or a sentimonster. They found one, the same boy who was Sandboy, only this time his version is reversed with a daylight theme instead of a night theme. He calls himself Daymare, the opposite of nightmare where people's nightmares come to life in the daytime.

"Face your fears!" Daymare cackled while letting the sparkling sand pour around from his floating pillow.

"Brace yourself!" *Ladybug ran away from the dust.