Puppeteer 3

The swapped body teens took a walk together but also stopped by at the bakery to grab a snack on the way while taking a walk in the city. *Adrien's favorite is croissants and he enjoys but still wishes to eat them in his real body; *Marinette had some too.

"So Adrien likes croissants but Cat Noir likes macaroons?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, so I can have two favorites." *Adrien joked.

"Sometimes you are like two characters" *Marinette giggled at went to go sit at the park bench while eating.

"Yeah, just like you as Ladybug you're not clumsy as her." *Adrien said.

"Very funny, kitty cat. But I was clumsy when we first met as superheroes, remember" *Marinette reminded him of that clumsy stunt.

"But you improved later." *Adrien said.

"Yes, but at least I have a sense of responsibility" *Marinette said.

"Do you?" *Adrien does the stare again.

"Well almost!" *Marinette gulps.

"You know I've seen a few times you have irresponsibly made others get akumatized but you learn from your mistakes" *Adrien still doing the stare.

"Okay, stop doing that! You should do that to Chloe or Lila when you're in your real body" *Marinette looked away.

"Works every time, milady. But I'm never that cruel with my stare" *Adrien snickered at the reaction while eating his croissants.

"Oh yeah, kitty." *Marinette just shook her head chuckling.

"But still, sometimes I do that whenever I can tell someone is lying to me or just for a tease" *Adrien said.

"I don't know how you do that but I have no idea how to do that in your body. It's probably not in my nature" *Marinette giggled.

"You have no idea." *Adrien said.

Suddenly, they heard what sounded like an evil child's laughter terrorizing the city. But what they didn't see is shadowy people with glowing purple eyes chasing their counterparts like someone brought their shadows to life.

"Oh no! It's Puppeteer again! Let's hide!" *Marinette grabbed *Adrien as they ran to the ally to transform.

"I guess the little girl is being shadows to life" *Adrien guessed since he saw it.

"I don't know but we gotta save her. Plagg claws out!" She transformed into Cat Noir.

"Tiki spots on!" *Adrien transformed into Ladybug.

We came out of our hiding to find Puppeteer in the city but apparently, we found her in the middle of the street.

"Go on! Be afraid of your shadow puppets!" Puppeteer cackled.

"Shadows?! Really? That's what you're bringing them to life? No dolls to play with, Puppeteer?" *Ladybug taunting just like Cat Noir would do.

"You kitty boy need to be afraid of the dark!" She fires at her.

*Ladybug used her baton to deflect them, "Cats have nine lives and they see in the dark"

"Yes, and you need to embrace the light!" *Cat Noir said.

"Not today!" Puppeteer managed to casts her wand on their shadows as they disconnected from the heroes and emerged from the ground in black and gray versions with glowing purple eyes. The Shadow Ladybug twirled her yoyo around ready to fight while the Shadow Cat Noir spinning his baton.