Senti-Blanc

The swapped teens were in the library talking but later finished the conversation as they head out of the library when they heard evil laughter and a scream.

"Alya! Don't be scared of me! All I want is Ladybug! You are a big fan than Chloe ever was!" An evil voice sounded like Adrien or Cat Noir.

The teens went downstairs and saw a white feline villain crawling on all fours, stalking Alya and circling her like a cat.

"Stay away you Cat Noir copy!" Alya panicked.

"Heh, I'm not the real Cat Noir. I'm Senti-Blanc! And you're gonna tell me all the information of Ladybug, now!" Senti-Blanc was ready to claw her.

"Hey! Stay away from her! What has got you akumatized, Cat Noir?!" Nino tan to Alya to protect her.

The swapped heroes quickly ran back into the library to transform in peace. They could not believe that Shadow Moth created a sentimonster of Cat Blanc. Probably from the nightmare the other day when he akumatized the boy into Daymare and saw everything about Cat Blanc.

"Tiki spots on!"

"Plagg claws out!"

The heroes transformed and quickly head out the door to stop this sentimonster before it harms anyone with his sharp claws.

"Paws off them or I'll give you a bad scratch!" *Ladybug pulled her Cat Noir threat.

"Keep your paws out of my business kitty or this will be turned into a catfight!" Senti-Blanc flicks a white cataclysm sphere at her but they dodged it which left big damage on the stair rails.

"Alright, you asked for it!" *Ladybug pounced at him.

"Yaaagh! Get off!" Senti Blanc threw her off and charges another cataclysm but *Ladybug pulls her staff out and whacks him with it.

"You want rough you got it!" Senti Blanc said and then takes his staff out and splits it into two batons and the two clashed against each other.

"Get to safety, I'll help Cat Noir." *Cat Noir said to Nino and Alya, spinning his yoyo and grabs Senti Blanc.

"Agh! There you are Ladybug! Still scared of me yet?" Senti-Blanc grunted and managed to squeeze through the ropes like a cat.

"Not when you are endangering my kitty!" *Cat Noir said.

"Hahahaha!!! Oh, which cat do you love? The black cat that brings bad luck or the white cat that brings good luck?" Senti-Blanc cackled and jumped up to the roof of the school.

The swapped heroes went after him but for a sentimonster, he's fast and agile like a cat than the original one.

"Okay, looks like I have to use the lucky cha--....." *Cat Noir said.

"Wait! It's too early for that!" *Ladybug grabbed his wrist to stop him from using the power.

"You're right. It's a sentimonster created by Shadow Moth. But we gotta stop him before he terrorizes the city like a lion taking over the animal kingdom" *Cat Noir said as he and his partner went after the sentimonster.

The two followed the destruction Senti Blanc caused. It's not even worse than the first time *Ladybug fought the real Cat Blanc from an alternative timeline. But this sentimonster is being controlled by Shadow Moth and using cataclysm on a sentimonster will not be good since it makes them go out of control as she did once on Reflekdoll. They had to think of a new strategy to beat him.

"Where did he go?" *Cat Noir growled.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling he's going downtown." *Ladybug looks around, but then found the tracker in the staff, "He's going to the Eiffel Tower." *Ladybug saw where Senti-Blanc is going.