Archery

*Marinette was talking to Nino on video chat from the phone about her time with *Adrien, even though Nino doesn't know that his best pal is in her body.

"My man, I saw you have feelings for her. You and dudette are like Romeo and Juliet." Nino said through the video screen.

"Come on, Nino. We're just friends. Even if it was forbidden love, my father wouldn't let me be in love with her" She said with her Adrien act.

"He'll just have to accept it one day. She's perfect for you." Nino said.

"Keep on dreaming, Nino. All the girls think I'm handsome and sexy. What makes you think Marinette is perfect for me?" *Marinette pretending she doesn't know.

"I mean she's not like Chloe or Lila. Sure Kagami and you broke up but Marinette's like our everyday Ladybug." Nino said.

"Save for that she has no powers." *Marinette said.

"And she can be a bit clumsy," Nino added.

"Uhh....that's what I like about her." She said stupidly.

"Nobody's fully perfect though," Nino said.

"Which is why I don't appreciate Chloe being so obnoxious that everyone is not perfect in her eyes. Please don't mention about the accidental kiss. It wasn't really a kiss" *Marinette blushed.

"Okay, but Marinette kissed you again to prevent an akuma attack," Nino said.

"It was the only way to keep my negative emotions away." *Marinette said.

"Love at first sight, my dude. That's your first kiss" Nino said which made the swapped body teen blush.

"I swear, she saved my life. Chloe got me angry. I didn't mean to get angry but Chloe is always irresponsible with everything" *Marinette said, angry at the fact that Chloe is always afraid to tell the truth of her responsibilities.

"Yeah, I really hate Chloe." Nino agreed.

"That she's like a wasp that stings everyone in the back? Come on, turtle boy, you can live up for a century like a turtle than that" *Marinette giggled.

"Ha ha, very funny. But still, Chloe is always the meanest person in Paris. Remember how rude she was to think we ruined her ridiculous un-inspirational Queen Banana film?" Nino remembering when he is the director of the group film.

"Yeah, I remember. But Adri—...I mean I warned her to be nice or we are no longer friends. We can't force her to change, Nino. Kindness is just not her quality" *Marinette said.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, perhaps you should get to know dudette. I've seen how sometimes protective you are to her. Like I said, love at first sight." Nino teased her.

"Fine, turtle boy. Don't forget to be sneaky and slow like a turtle for your sneaky sly fox girl" *Marinette teased him back.

"Oh yeah. Well, catch you later Adrien. Shell off." Nino said.

"See you later." *Marinette hung up.

She thought about that kiss but it wasn't what she imagined. She kissed *Adrien in her body. It did feel good but so wrong in the wrong perspective. If only it felt real to kiss him with his real body. Sure she did kiss him to save him from Dark Cupid's hatred spell but he doesn't remember that. She can't wait anymore to get her body back.

She then heard her bedroom door open and Adrien's father and his assistant walked in for something to tell him.

"Adrien, since you quit fencing due to a terrible breakup with Kagami, I am replacing fencing with archery. You will be taking archery lessons after school tomorrow" Gabriel said.