Pharaoh 2

(Adrien's POV)

The next day was annoying because now I have to deal with Lila's lies and rumors. It's no wonder why Marinette wanted to expose the truth but I told her that it would only humiliate Lila more. I guess giving second chances isn't always the best option.

"I heard Ladybug is giving me a chance, Marinette. I'm not lying this time" Lila said since I'm in the girls' bathroom.

"Lila. Ladybug would never trust liars like you. Are you trying to get me akumatized? If you are, it's not working" I said, applying a little bit of strawberry-scented lipgloss while looking in the mirror to learn a bit about makeup.

"Since when did you use makeup?" Lila noticed.

"Since none of your business," I replied.

"Are you trying to look fabulous for Adrien? I hear he hates makeup" Lila made another lie. That Italian girl is so gonna get punished for lying! Oh boy. I sound like Marinette.

"We shall see." I just ignored her, "I'm sure he won't bother that much." I replied.

"You calling me a liar?! You're the liar, Dupian-Cheng!" Lila yelled.

"Listen Rossi, I know you. Adrien may be the handsome boy in school but he doesn't like liars like you. He's a fan of Ladybug and I know you hate Ladybug. He would be angry at you for trying to get rid of Ladybug" I did my creepy glare stare at her. I don't like doing that but if only I had the chance to do this from my real body. I saw Lila back off a bit.

"Do you understand?!" I said in a serious voice. I don't wanna play her game but she's getting on my nerves with her lies.

"This isn't over, Dupian-Cheng." Lila glared at me.

"It will be over, Lila." I glared back as I left the bathroom to get away from this drama. Sheesh. This female issue is getting me cranky again. I hope for sure she does not deliberately get akumatized again.

"Adrikins! You can't seriously mean that! We are both rich you know! What does that baker girl do? Give your favorite croissants? Like a servant?" Chloe laughed while *Marinette just looks annoyed.

"Chloe, you barely know anything about bakery. FYI, Marinette is my friend. I'm out of here" She said as she heads upstairs, so did I since now our swapped lives are getting difficult for the past few days.

"At least now I know why Lila is getting on your nerves," I said, following her to our classroom. Only this time I sat with her to take Nino's seat. Nino walked in and saw that *Marinette and I are holding hands, so he winked and sat next to Alya instead.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe saw this too.

"Mind your own business, Chloe," I replied.

"Hmph!" Chloe crosses her arms while taking her seat.

-

After class was now lunch and we sat with our friends while Lila was too busy making up lies with other classmates. Sheesh, what has she been raised as?

*Marinette salutes her cranberry juice with Nino to see who can drink the fastest without taking a breather but they suddenly spit it out like something was wrong with their drinks. I saw the other students in the cafeteria did the same too.

"Ugh! What is this?!" Nino made a disgusted look.

"Man, that tasted awful. Yuck!" *Marinette wiping the drink off her lips, "It tastes like....blood"

"Oh my god!" I noticed blood dripping out.

"The drinks are blood!" I heard Kim exclaim in shock.