Program chapter 1

Hello, welcome to my very first book. Of hope you guys enjoy this book. Sorry, if it isn't good or anything just to let you guys know.
This book will contain sex, blood, killing, abused, sexually harassment and other thing like 18+ just to let you know. But there will be some chapters of some fun stuff if you know what I mean💖 but yeah guys this is a chapter is going to talk about your backstory and you're curse power here is a little music to hear while reading. 💝

Edit: I rewrote the book since it had bad grammar and how many people kept saying it had bad grammar.
-----------

The beginning:
When you were first born, you had a curse that was very powerful but couldn't feel. Your parents on the other hand could feel your curse and the energy that it was giving off. Your dad came from a clan that had very strong curses until one night they were attacked killing everyone from their clan.

Your grandparents which are your father parents survive the attack by escaping.

Your father told your grandparents about your curse

When you were 6 year old, you were playing around in your backyard enjoying the day until you found a cat sitting down on the nice grass you want to go pet the little cat but as you got close to it and lay a finger on it head it exploded leaving the guts flying around on the grown and blood everywhere even on your face. You look at the cat to see nothing but blood and it's inside. You let out a loud scream making your parents come out to see what happen until they saw blood and guts everywhere. You're mom had a scared look on her face while you're dad was just shocked.

You looked at both of them scared and crying you're mom walk to you trying to give you a hug but a big force Puch her, she hit her head on a tree. You're dad looked scared and ran to the house calling your grandparents telling them what happened.

After that Incident you're grandparents told you if you could feel your curse or see it. The only thing you said was that you see a glowing dust thing in the air the color was purple,black and red.

You're grandparents train you to control the curse let's just say that it was really hard to control it. But you kept training to not hurt anybody.

Age 8
You were outside at the playground just looking at the other kid playing around as you're mom was sitting down reading a book.
Then you're eye lay on a pick hair boy who was on a swing just sitting there alone trying to push him self to get the swing working but fail and give up. You then want up to him and walk behind him and give him a light push, you saw him flinch at the sign of someone pushing him he turned around to see who it was and he blush to see it was you.

You then gave him a warm smile which he returned with a blush, the. He started a conversation with you "hi my name is yuji Itadori what's your name?" He said "my name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you" you said with a shy smile. "That's a lovely name" yuji said with a smile and his face was red at what he said. "Oh thank you and I like your name as well, I never heard a name like yours before, is a really lovely name as well." You told him which cause him to blush really hard.

You then giggle and he did the same " I never seen you here before are you new here or something?" yuji said " oh no I come here often is just that my parents don't want me to go out to much" you told him. "Oh, well you got to hang out with me, hey let me give you a push on the swing." He said, you forgot that you were still pushing him and then stop, he got off the swing to let you sit on it . As you sat on the swing you then felt a big push on your back to see that yuji give you a big push you then hold on the rail that hold the swing. You were holding on it for dear life to not fall.

Yuji saw this and giggle and slow you down, you two then laugh and enjoy the day at the park playing around, your mom was watching you two play and had a very happy smile on her face even if you had a curse that could distorted the world or kill anyone, she was happy to see you enjoying life and being happy.
You and yuji then became best friends you two would spend days playing together and talking to each other. Yuji would bring you flowers that he be finding on the file or at home. When you told him you're favorite (flowers name) he will go Search for them or to see if he can fine some but sometimes he fail or just go and buy some.

Yuji will give you lots of hugs when he see you and hold your hand. Sometimes you see him blush. He would even walk you home to make sure you're safe. Yuji have been getting really close to you ever since you guys were kids. For him you are more then just a friend to him, you were a lovers to him and he wanted you all to himself and no one else.

"I did some research to see what age yuji is and it said he's 15 so uhh yeah" so you guys I'm about to get the spicy part like 18+ ok 👍

Now: you and yuji are great friends you two go to the same high school, you guys will walk with each other to school, yuji would hold your hand when you two walk with each other to school or back home he say he dose it to keep you safe and Protected, but when the truths is he dose it to show people you are his love and you belong to him. He even loves to give you piggy back ride and let's just say he loves it when you wrap your arm around him it just make his heart melt when he feels you around his body and he even think about you underneath him and when you talk to him he think about that mouth of yours on his d#ck.

He even loves it when you laugh at him jokes and stuff it make him happy and he blushes a lot when you complement him. He love to wrap his arm around your waste to show how much he cares for you and love you. There was this one time where you warp your legs around his waist and arm around his neck because you were tired and sleeping. Let just say he got a big boner. And when he get home he'll jerk him self off thinking about you and look at pictures of you that he took, and think about you on his dick. You riding him and screaming his name over and over, as he pleasure you all night.

But there one thing about yuji his anger. He get mad when he see you with another friend or hang out with other people or when you laugh with them. He get really piss off to see you with other people or laughing with them and not with him. Sometimes when you Ignored him he get angry and grab your your hand tight or grab your Chan "y/n are you ignoring me, hmmm did you not hear ME!!!??" And sometimes he yell at you which you don't like and it makes you cry because you don't like it when people yell at you. "I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to make you cry, but next time DON'T IGNORE ME" . Let just say you never did it again well let's just hope for the best. But he'll never hurt you let's just hope.

Yuji will always be there for you to keep you safe and make sure that you don't get hurt. but what will happen when he meet new people that start to fall in love with is little Y/n.

I hope you guys enjoy this. This is my first book Just to let you know and this is a chapter ok it go part with the story thank you for reading and I hope you guys like the song💖

 This is my first book Just to let you know and this is a chapter ok it go part with the story thank you for reading and I hope you guys like the song💖