Chapter 11

Hello everyone thank you for all of the like and love 💕
——————
You were enjoying the movie that yuji was watching which wasn't that bad, the movie did had a lot of talking and boring part. You try your best to focus on the movie but couldn't you were starting to fall asleep.

"Y/n dear are you sleepy?"

"Hmmm.....no"

"Well that's good because we have something important to do right know"

"What do you mean by important?" You ask Gojo giving him a look that said I hope this isn't boring.

"Oh you'll see love"

"Oh well, bye yuji be safe and enjoy the movie"

"I will y/n and if you try to do anything to y/n Gojo I beat you're ass" yuji told Gojo which gojo only ignore him and grab you and left.
———————

You guy were in the car driving to the place that gojo had to go to, you kept on looking at Gojo who seemed as something was wrong.

"Was wrong gojo is something wrong??"

"Stop the car" you and gojo got out of the car.

"Huh what is this a trap or something"

"No go ahead"

The guy then drove away leaving you and gojo alone in the road you were confused as to why Gojo made the guy drop you guys in the middle of the road.

"Uhhh Gojo why are we here?"

"Something isn't right here and there is someone watching us right now"

"What for real where I don't see anyone here"

"Y/n stay close to me"

You listen to Gojo not being sure on who is watching you guys and why, Gojo was holding onto you not letting one finger off of you, you then heard a voice and turned around to see a weird creature that had one eye and a head that look like a Volcano.

"What The....Who are you?" you ask the curse,

"My name is jogo and you must be y/n, I can see why he is interest in you."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll fine out as soon as I take you with me and kill this baster"

"Ohh so your here just to kill me and take my beautiful y/n with you I'll like to see you try"

Jogo send attacks to Gojo which miss Gojo the volcano head was only going for Gojo and not you' you were really confused as to why he only wanted to kill Gojo and take you alway.

But you didn't just wanted to stand there and watch, you wanted to help gojo out but you didn't wanted to used it, it was too strong and you never liked your curse after what it did, you knew it did it to save you but it did something that made you be scared of using it. you didn't wanted to hurt anyone ever again but you had no chose but to used it.

"Ok curse I need your help and I need you to help me out here Gojo is being attack by this curse and you need to help me out just this once because I can control you."

You're curse then came out and want straight for the volcano head and punch him hard making him hit the hill hard.

"Damn what was that?" Gojo had a confused looked but realized that it was you who send the curse flying.

"Y/n dear was that you who did that?"

"Yeah it was me"

Gojo didn't say anything but just looked at you for a good second and looked back at the curse,
You then saw jogo going after Gojo but before he did your curse grab him and threw him at the road.