Chapter 10

"What do you mean you're domain you pice of
shit??"

"Look your in my place now brat and your dead and once I get full control of your body I'll take over the world and I'll get to be with my beautiful wife."
——————

"Gojo this can't be how did he die, how did this happen??" You told Gojo while crying "Megumi told me that sukuna rip out his heart and threw it somewhere and that yuji die when he swish back" you had a shock face and then looked down "is ok y/n I'm here for you now and yuji is gone and he's never coming back but I'll be here for you till the end"

——————

"Look here you I need to go back to y/n" yuji told sukuna

Yuji then try punching him but kept missing, sukuna then push yuji and landed on top of him "so you're not going to say thank you after I heal your hand?" sukuna told yuji "like hell i'm not you kill me and I'll never get to see
y/n"

——————
"Wait if yuji is dead then what are you going to do with his body then?" You ask Gojo
"Oh my dear y/n you see my friend here is going to do some experience on his body and-

"WAIT DONT PLEASE YUJI IS MY FRIEND CAN YOU JUST BARY HIM OR SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!" You started to cry even more you don't want yuji to get experience on his body you wanted him to die peacefully that's all.
"Oh y/n look we have to do this ok I'm here ok" 
—————
After the talk sukuna wanted to make a deal with yuji which the deal was he get to see you only about 1 minutes and that he'll bring him back to life if he wanted to see you again.
"So that's the deal that's it I get to see my beautiful wife for 1 minutes and I'll bring you back to life."

"BAM"

"Yeah like hell I will" yuji ended up punching sukuna on the face. "Ok then will do this to the death then if you kill me you win and I'll bring you back to life without you doing what I told you"
"What if you win then?"
"Then I get to do what I told you, I get to see my beautiful bride for 1 minutes which mean you'll let me out for 1 minutes"

"Alright then but I'm going to w-

"Slice"
—————
"Ok honey look I'm sorry for what happened to your friend but I have to start on the experience"

After she was about to start you looked away while Gojo was holding you but until you guys heard something the lady then back away to see yuji getting up from his spot.

"Yuji YUJI!!" You then ran to yuji getting out of Gojo grip which piss him off "no this can't be why isn't he dead??" Gojo said in his head.

"Huh Y/N!!" You then puch yuji on the face "OW!!!, what was that for??"
"You scared me I thought you were dead and I thought I'll never see you again."

"Aww how cute" ijichi said which made Gojo turned his head to him.

"I'm ok y/n I'm here now and I'll never leave you I'll never leave you again"
Yuji then looked down to see himself naked "why is my dick hanging out" you then looked down by accident yuji saw you looking at his dick which didn't shock him he always wanted you to be the first one to look at him like this.

"Oh sorry yuji I didn't mean to look at your cock like that hahaha I never seen one before as well." As you said this Gojo wasn't happy at all he was really piss off to see you looking at yuji all naked.

"Wait how the hell dose my dear y/n know the work "cock"or had she just hear of it before wherever she heard it IT WAS HER FIRST TIME LOOKING AT A DICK!!!"

"Y/n your head is it ok do you still have the burst?"
"Huh oh let me see"
You Unwrap the Bandages around your head to see no burst. "It seem that my curse must had heal it and it looks like i don't have a headache anymore."