Special lemon Gojo B-DAY

Hello everyone today is Gojo birthday and here is a special lemon for you all Gojo fans.
Enjoy the music.

I hope you enjoy it😏⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
———————————————-
You found out that it was Gojo birthday when you overheard megumi talking about how he didn't wanted to Celebrate Gojo birthday, you left to go buy gojo a gift and a birthday cake.

As you went to the Grocery store you looked through the cake section to see if you can fine any good cake and you did. You ask the  lady if you can have,

This cake, You then ask her if she can write Happy birthday Gojo, the lady did as you ask her to, she then show you the cake again "thank so much" she then put the cake in a box to keep it from not getting distorted or anything

You then paid the cake and took it back to your dorm, you didn't know how old Gojo was turning so you call the only person that you knew that will know Gojo age and that is Nanami.

You called him trying to see if he will pick up or not but he did, "hi y/n sweetheart is something wrong?" He ask you very kindly, "Hi nanami I'm fine, I just wanna know if you know how old Gojo is turning today" you ask him.

"Oh him....he's turning 28 or so, why" he wanted to know why you wanted to know Gojo age.

"I just wanted to know because it's his birthday today" You told him "oh yeah I forgot" nanami Said enjoying this conversation with you, "you want to come and celebrate Gojo birthday with me today?" You ask excited about Gojo birthday. "I'm sorry y/n I can't I have work to do today but I wish I could have had come" he said feeling bad, "that's ok Nanami, I'll save you some cake so you can eat, have a safe day Nanami" you said "I sure will and call me if Gojo dose anything to you" after that you went back to the store to buy candle.

Soon you came back to your room getting the gift ready for Gojo and the cake ready, and you got pizza, you went to go get megumi to come and celebrate Gojo birthday and he did when the truth was he didn't wanted to but he came alone just for you, you then ask yuji and Nobara to join you and they did.

Everything was ready the only thing left was Gojo you send him a text telling him to come to your room and my man came running down to your room for (who know what😏)

"Y/N, I'm here now where are you at~"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOJO!!!" You yell and gave him a hug, he was surprised but happy that someone nice like you would do something like this for him.

"Thank you y/n" he said hugging you back he then saw the others and smile at them while hugging you, "gojo i got you a gift" you headed him the gift so he can open it and see it, "Thank you y/n I love you so much I'll open it when we have cake" he said holding the gift in his arm.

"And you guys came as well how nice" he said to them they gave him a look that said to fuck off, "well we should start singing happy birthday to gojo" you said to them, soon you guys song happy birthday to gojo.