Chapter 5

So hey guys I hope you're day is ok and I just want to say I want to also make chapter book of you hanging out with the other characters or something, you know just for fun and stuff. But I'll be part of a chapter of it has the like number on the chapter like chapter 5 or something. Thank you and enjoy and thank you for the views.💖💖
Warning last part might have a bad word it's just one word that's it💖💖

As you and yuji, Megumi and gojo were about to leave megumi show you his room "it looked so organized" yuji said "don't look in my room" Megumi said and then shut the door on yuji head. "Yuji you're head." You told him in a worry voice "Oh, don't worry love I'm fine" he said when the truth is that his head was hurting, "aww, come here yuji" you then put his head against your breath and rub his head to make him feel better.

When you were doing this, megumi and gojo were jealous "that little shit" they both said in there head, "Ohhh, y/n my head hurts really badly, do you mind giving me a kiss as well to make me feel better." Gojo said "yeah y/n my face hurt really badly as well after what happened to me at the school. They both told you, you then gave them a kiss just on the forehead "there you go guys, you guys disservice it after everything you done to help me and yuji." You really do appreciate all the help that they did for you and yuji.

Megumi view:
I can't believe it, my beautiful y/n gave me a kiss she really dose love me and I love her back don't worry my sweet y/n I'll always protect you no matter what happens.

Gojo view:
She really gave me a kiss, oh~ my sweet dear I hope I get to feel more kisses of yours around my body.

Yuji view:
After y/n put my head against her breast my face was really red and I can feel my self get really excited just by that, and she smells really good. But when I saw her giving Gojo and megumi a kiss my blood was boiling.

No one view:
After that you guys left to go meet the other first year. When you guys were walking to were the place was yuji was holding onto your hand while the other were looking at yuji, they didn't like it when he holds your hand so they were piss off. As you guys made it to the place you looked around to see an bush of good stuff and sweets you're eyes then landed on a ice cream shop, "hey yuji" you said "yeah love?" He said "can we get ice cream?" You ask him "yeah sure we can let go get some then." You told you, he then took you to the ice cream shop while Gojo was looking for the first year. You didn't see megumi until you turned around he was right in front of you, "Oh megumi you scared me." You said "oh really my bad, I just wanted to see if you want some ice cream so I can buy it for you" you ask "oh yeah I do yuji was just going to buy me one" you then gave him a smile " hey yuji I'll buy y/n her ice cream you could leave" Megumi told yuji "what no why man I'll buy her the ice cream" yuji told megumi.

They then started to Argue on who was going to buy the ice cream for you. "Uhh yuji, megumi is are turned in line" you told both of them which they stop fighting. You then got (favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream, yuji got a vanilla ice cream, while megumi didn't get nothing "Megumi you don't want nothing??" You ask him "yeah don't worry I'm fine" he told you with a small smile "can I have a chocolate ice cream please" you ask the guy that was taking your order "sure anything for a pretty woman, actually you can take the ice cream for free, you deserve it because you're the cutest thing I have ever seen" they guy told you "oh thank you that's so sweet of you" as you guys left yuji and megumi were looking at the guy. "Thank you y/n that was sweet of you." He told you blushing.

"Oh there you guys are I was worry that I lost my sweet y/n and well you guys I guess. You were just enjoying your ice cream when Gojo came to you "y/n dear may I have some as well?" He ask you "oh, sure here you go"  you then let him lick some off and as he was he said " how about I lick some off of your tongue~" he smirked while you're face was red at what he told you. "Ohh uhh maybe next time I guess" you told him feelings weird at what he just said.

"Hey don't say weird things like that to her you pervert" yuji then said to Gojo angry "oh come on yuji I was just playing around or was I~" Gojo then walked away, "how disgusting" Megumi said when the true was that he wanted to do the same, lick some ice cream off your tongue.
After waiting you saw a guy going around some girl asking them if he can take pictures of them
Or something like a modern you weren't paying attention to him until you heard a girl voice "hey how about me I'll be good why don't you ask me." A girl with orange hair said

(I search up what hair color nobara has and it said it was mid-length orange.)

"Hey over here" gojo said she turned around and then walked to us, she looked at megumi then at yuji and then at you. "OH MY GOD YOUR SO CUUTTTEE, DID YOU FELL OUT OF THE HEVEN GATE BECAUSE YOUR AS PRETTY AS A ANGEL." She told you "Thank you, that so sweet of you, my name is Y/n L/n and what's your name?" You told her "OH, how rude of me I forgot to tell you my name, my name is nobara status." She said "oh that's a nice name nobara" you told her.

Nobara point:
Who is this beautiful sunshine, she so so cute, I hope I get to be with her.

Nobara said

No one point:
As you guys waited for Gojo to say something since you were all here now, gojo told you guys that you'll were going somewhere, you weren't paying attention and just looking at the beautiful sky. Then you hear yuji and nobara say Tokyo which they went to jump on Gojo then Gojo came to you and gave you a hug which you returned while yuji and nobara give you a hug.

Later on you guys were at a abandoned building which yuji and nobara looked upset. "Why are we here?" You asked Gojo he then exploded that yuji and nobara have a mission to kill a curse, "Wait what if yuji and nobara get hurt!?" You told him "oh don't worry my sweet dear they'll be fine" he said "yeah honey don't worry about me I'll be fine and be back for you" nobara said with a smirk "Hey don't talk to y/n like that you bitch and don't worry love I'll be fine." Yuji then told you after that nobara stick the middle finger at yuji as they left "Be carful okay" you told them "I'll be ok honey" nobara told you "hey she said that to me" yuji told nobara which piss her off.

"Please come back safe guys" you said before they left.

Hello guys I hope you all enjoy this chapter of the book and I really appreciate all of the views and everything you guys done THANK YOU ALL💝💝💝💖💖💖

Here's a picture of my cat that my brother wife took and she capture this. Bye next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow or tonight.