Chapter 20

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy that Gojo smut and shit.
I'll do more whenever is one of the characters birthday or special one,
I do want to make a smut chapter but I don't know with what characters I should have the reader have it with probably yuji or someone else.

I know that I miss megumi birthday i have been spending time with my family and I'll make it up you guys I promise no more lies. I saw the new spider man movie it was really good, and the jujutsu kaisen movie Can out.
And I been. Sick for the last 6 days I'm here at South Carolina for Christmas vacation

But enjoy and I love you all MARRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 💖💖💖💖💖
—————————————

Your view:
I kept on waiting for them to return, they were taking why to long to returned I know that I called yuji about 10 minutes ago I should probably leave the hotel room and go fine them my self.

But why dose my body feel so weak come on me, get the fuck up and stop being lazy,
(Author Chan-me lol)

My body doesn't want to move, I guess is my curse that might be doing this to me, hey I heard footsteps coming, it might be yuji or Gojo.

Back to author Chan-
The door open to revel nanami walking in and he had a box full of flowers, "hey nanami I thought that you were yuji or Gojo" you told him giving him a warm smile, "I came here to see how you were doing, Gojo told me the hold thing about what happened to you" he said giving you a smile as well, "thank you for caring about me nanami" you told him he then sat next to you.

"Here y/n this is for you, I choose these flowers for you, their really beautiful like you" he then headed you the box of flowers his face was all red.

"Awwwww thank you nanami that's so sweet of you" you then grab the flowers touching his hands a little.

(Yeah sorry if you don't like it)They were so beautiful that you were looking at all the different colors that it had

They were so beautiful that you were looking at all the different colors that it had.
"Their so beautiful"  you told him
"Y/n may I ask you something" Nanami said to you, "yeah sure" you told him.

"Will you like to go out and eat with me sometime, just the two of us?" He ask you looking away. "Sure nanami i will, will get to know each other more" you said with a smile. "You really mean it y/n?" He ask you "yeah I really mean it Nanami I never lie to someone" you told him looking at him.

"Will.....uhhhh.....here's my number just in case, and you can text me whenever you're up to have dinner with me" he said giving you his number and contact, "sure will Nanami" you then saw Nanami scooting closer to you, he then put a arm around your waist, "hey y/n have Gojo ever done anything to you or yuji?" He ask you.

"will Gojo he's doesn't do anything to me.....will I mean there was that one time where we went to the movie and he put his arm
around me and try doing something weird to me but then I saw something in his pants and got scared and ran away" you told Nanami he looked piss off, "that pice of shit" he said "how about yuji, you guys are pretty good friends have you guys ever done anything to each other?"