Chapter 15

Hello my dear reader I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet or anything I am very sick right now and my body is very weak but I'm getting better I think.

And congratulations to my hometown Atlanta braves I'm so happy for them, I had no school on Friday which was the day I was sick and I'm still am.

And enjoy the music and chapter.
————————

"Hey y/n my dear get ready we're going to meet someone today, so get ready Okayy~"
You woke up with tears in your eyes and you were sweating all over your body you had a bad dream and try to ignore it, but it kept coming back to you.

"Yeah....yeah ok Gojo" you told him and try to ignore the dream.

Putting on your uniform was easy then making your hair after that you got your phone and left the room to fine Gojo standing in the hall on his phone with a smile on his face.

"Hey Gojo sir I'm ready" he looked over at you and smile, "y/n you look nice as always"

"Thank you Gojo and you look great as well"
He laughed and then put his arm around you.
"Thank you my dear you're so sweet" Gojo said to you with a big smile on his face.

"So Gojo were are we going?"

"Ohhh good question my lovely dear, first were going to get yuji and then meet up with someone that I been knowing since high school"

"Oh really who is this person sir?" You told Gojo you just wanted to know who this person was.

"Wait until we get there I don't want to spoiled the gift."

"Alright then." You guys walk to the room that yuji was in you then saw yuji watching some more movies, he looked very interested in them, he noticed you and gojo well he didn't care about Gojo only you, "Y/N LOVE!!!!" Yuji then ran to you and hug you kissing your face.

You then saw a mouth form on yuji cheek which you knew it was sukuna you haven't saw him for awhile, and you were mad at him for killing yuji.

"Hey brat stop kissing my beautiful wife, how are you my dear?" Sukuna told you. "I'm doing ok sukuna thank you for asking" you told him and then back at yuji.

"Yuji I miss you, how was it here while I was gone?" You ask him he then told you that some of the movie he been watching was boring and that he missed you every time there was a love scene sukuna agreed with him and Then disappeared to do who knows what.

Gojo grab you by the arm and told yuji how he was going to meet someone that will help him with his curse power. You looked amazed that someone was finally going to help yuji instead of killing him.

The walk there was pretty quite no one was taking, Yuji was holding onto your hand the hold time not letting you go after you been away from him.

Gojo kept looking at both of you and yuji, "uhhh...y/n aren't you old enough to not be holding hands with yuji?" He said to you.

"Aren't you old enough to mind your own business" yuji said to gojo in an annoying tone.

"Hey yuji stop it"

"What y/n I'm just telling the truth." Yuji said to you.

"Hahahah ha it's funny because soon you're going to die" gojo told yuji which made you mad at both of them.