Chapter 4

"You guys I forgot to add where yuji and you go and meet your friends at the hospital that's my bad😅" 

After you and yuji were about to leave you guys want to go visit your friends that were at the hospital. Sasaki told you guys she was sorry and that it was her fault that you and yuji got hurt. You told her that you guys were fine and everything was ok, you then gave her a hug and told her to get better and as well as you're other friend (sorry idk his name) after you guys left you gave her one last hug, she then gave you a kiss on the cheeks for one last time and yuji didn't like it as well as sukuna. After that you and yuji met up with gojo.

As you, yuji and gojo made it to the place were yuji had the interview you saw a mouth forming on yuji cheeks, "yuji there's a mouth on your cheek" you told him "huh?" All of sudden we heard a voice from yuji cheek. "If you ask me I know that you're going to fail this you brat" yuji then slap his cheek to keep sukuna shut, "sorry he comes out sometimes" yuji said "when I make this brat body my I'll kill you first" sukuna said to gojo "oh me, how nice of you sukuna" gojo said "and after that I'll take my sweet bride with me and will take over the world together, isn't that right love?"
Sukuna ask you. You looked at him confused. And then at yuji.

You remember something that happened to you yesterday at school, "OH!, yuji, gojo i need to tell you guys something" everyone turn their attention to you "yes dear?" Sukuna said.  "yesterday something weird happened to me, when yuji told me to stay outside the school I did but then I close my eyes and I teleported in side of the building, and then i ran to where yuji and Megumi was, but all of sudden everything around me started to explode and break, it was crazy and weird"

You told them, gojo thought about it for a second and then realized something "y/n my dear do you have a curse?" Gojo asked you, "well, when I was little my grandparents told me that I have a curse, but I can't feel it I just see it and I forgot all about it, even when I was friends with yuji it stop showing up and stuff, but I didn't think to much of it" you told him.

"So you do have a curse as well my love" Gojo said which made Sukuna and Yuji upset and piss off because Gojo called you love. "For real, but the thing is that I can't feel a thing or anything of it." You told him "that's weird well let's just ignore it for now, we'll let's get going"

Later on you guys met the guys that yuji was supposed to meet with, when you saw him he turned his head to yuji and then you. He then looked at Gojo, "Gojo I didn't knew you were going to bring this lovely girl with you. "He said "is she his girlfriend or yours?" The guy ask, Gojo then turned red as hell and was laughing for yuji he turn red as well at what the guy said. "Hi sir my name is yuji itadori and I like y/n- I MEAN GIRLS LIKE JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!!!!" Let just say yuji face was really really red after saying that, for you you're face turned red but Gojo looked annoyed at what he said.

Gojo view:
This kid really think that he can have my beautiful y/n, I hope he fail this so he won't see her again, I just want him to die so I can have y/n all to my self.

No one point:
After that yuji was fighting with a cute little doll that the guy gave him, you were cheering for him to give it his best. After that yuji was in the jujutsu kaisen school, "YUJI YOU DID IT IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU!!!" You said while giving him a hug. "really y/n thank you so much your the best thing I could have ever ask for." Yuji said but his voice sounded different. "Ok I think that's enough" gojo said while looking at yuji mad.
Masamichi was looking at you "Y/n may I ask you something" he said "yeah sure" you told him "do you have a mom or dad?" He ask you "oh well yeah but, there not with me anymore" you said while looking away from him. "Why aren't they with you anymore?" He ask "because they were killed to protect me." You said but show no emotion. It went silent but then Masamichi said something "don't worry Y/n were here to protect you and you don't have to be alone anymore." He said which made you want to cry but you held it in. He gave you a hug and you return it back.