Chapter 13

Quick note: I'm going to change y'all age and stuff for now you and yuji are like 18 for now because I be seeing people complaining about the age and stuff on books that I be reading and I don't want that so yeah and I might make part for this.
—————————-
Back story:

"Is that her are sweet grandchild?"

"Yeah mom and dad here she is"

"Y/n"

"She look so beautiful awww let me grab her"

"Sure mom here be careful with her ok?"

"Oh honey I will this is how I held you when you were first born" your dad headed you to your grandma which was your dad mother. While you're grandma was holding onto you she felt something.

"Ah I feel something, like a very strong power here" your grandma could feel a curse around her that she didn't know that it was yours. your dad had something to tell them.

(Ok here more information on what you're parents said about your curse and stuff and aka their might me more later in the future)

"Mom, dad I need to tell you something is about y/n she was born with a very strong curse and we're really scared and stuff because we're scared that one day someone, someone like him might come and take her away from us or kill my only daughter" your dad said.
"What I'm saying is that I need you guys to help us and if anything happened to us please take care of her and make sure she's safe"

Both of your grandparents looked shocked at what your father said.

"Honey I....I.....wait how do you know that she has a strong curse???"

"Mom we came from a very strong clan also my wife, we knew that when she was first born she will end up having a powerful curse like us because of the clan we came from but we thought it was just going to be a normal curse like the others, until we realized it wasn't just some normal curse, it a curse that can't be stop and IT CAN KILL MY DAUGHTER!!!"

"This curse is something that shouldn't be seen or heard of mom and dad"

"What you're saying it that-
You're grandma was then cut off by your grandpa

"This curse can end all of humanity if she doesn't learn how to control it or use it for good and not for evil" your grandpa said in a very scared tone.

"And the worst thing is that when everyone hear about are granddaughter having this curse  or Him, they'll take her away, kidnap her, kill her, but worst is that this curse can kill her like you said" they then realize that the power that you're grandmother was feeling was yours.

"No no no no, this can't be why god why, why did it had to be her, my only grandchild life is in danger because of us, because of the clan we came from" your grandmother was crying now knowing that you're in great danger.

"Everything is going to be ok as long as we keep are mouth shut and you son, you must live somewhere far from here to keep y/n safe no matter what happens" you grandpa was telling your dad where they should live for now on.

"Don't worry y/n will protect you and we won't let no one take you away we promise" your grandpa said to you.

"Son will train her to control her curse so no one can hurt her or anything, or even him" you're grandpa told your dad in a serious voice.