4. Okay??

"I'm here!!!" I called as I walked in. Ollie ran down the stairs. They he half smerked and called; "Princess Maia! Your friend Kylie Rose Smith is here."

"Well, you can just call me Kylie." I said to him. "Okay then just Kylie is here." I slightly (just slightly) giggled and smiled.

Then, I thought that Maia was going to fall flat on her face by how fast she was sprinting down the stairs. Shoving Ollie to the side, she ran in front of me and wrapped me into a huge hug. I could tell that she was sticking her tongue out at Ollie. I smiled in my head thinking maybe he likes me? EEEK!! *fangirl squeal*

We hung out for a bit in her room but then got hungry (as usual), and went to get some popcorn and Arizona Ice Tea's, because she has like an unlimited supply of Arizona's. Then we took selfies, like typical white girls, and went to watch a movie.

While Maia and I were watching the movie, it was around a quarter of the way through, when out of nowhere, Ollie sprang out from behind the couch, and dove over the couch and almost landed on Maia! I laughed and she screamed.

"Haha! I knew you guys would watch a movie! I waited, then I heard the TV turn on, and then you started watching something, and when you guys were comfy and shit, I jumped out! And may I add, AND SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!!" He confessed and fell to the ground laughing holding his stomach.

"Go away lil' shit," She said to him and then smacked him across the shoulder. "But I wanna watch too." He said using a pouty face and holding his shoulder where she hit him. "GO AWAY!!" She yelled. "NO." He said in a giggly voice. He reminds me of a guy who is like all giggly and fanboy-ish.

"Okay fine. Watch the movie with us then." She replied throwing her arms in the air.
"Yes! Take that bum face" I heard him mumble.
"But, as long as you sit beside me and not Kylie."
"Why can't I sit where I- "fine! I don't care! Just don't talk!" Maia cut in with sass in her voice.
So he sat beside me and we watched the movie in awkward silence.

---------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN!!! Sorry, little dramatic... anyway, how's the book??
Yeah it sucks lol
But thanks for still reading!!😘

Bye loves❤️

~K