11. Ollie WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Kylie's POV again

So, after dinner, which was a late dinner, at like 7:00, and now it's 7:45.

I went upstairs and went back to being lazy. I grabbed my laptop, and logged onto Netflix. I watched Mean Girls (for like the 20th time), and ate some really good Ben & Jerry's ice cream that I got a few days ago, that I never had time to eat.

What a great way to spend my birthday. Alone. Fun. Not.

At like 9:15 I heard something knocking on my window. Oh and btw I had a patio thing on my window, so I could sit on it drinking coffee in the morning. It was lovely. Like no really it was fucking life.

Back to the banging of something. No one could be there. Must be a stupid bird. Damn birds ruining my Netflix movie night.

But then it kept going on. Then I heard a faint voice singing Beside You by one of my favourite bands, 5 Seconds of Summer.

There's only 1 person who knows I listen to them: Ollie.

OMG! He didn't forget about my 16th!!

I open the door to my patio outside my bedroom. Thank God I have a patio. I look down to see a smiling Ollie. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" I half yell half whisper to him.

"You really thought that I wouldn't do anything for your birthday!?" He half yelled half whispered back to me.
"I'm coming up!" He called up to me. He started to climb up the side of the house. Then I noticed it's hard to climb the side of my house. Unless you were frickin' spider man.

I threw my arms up in the air walking back into my room. I shoved the clothes all over my floor, into a heap under my bed. That how bad bitches clean up.

I patted down my hair then looked at my clothes. Crap. Pajamas.
Ollie won't care though. He never cares what I wear. It's the inside that he loves the best.

"Help me!!" He calls looking over my railing. Laughing, I run to him helping pull him over. We fall down both laughing. Then, he pulls out a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I cover my moth with my hands gasping in awe. "OMG! Ollie I love them!!" I told him before he gave me the happiest, stupidest grin I've ever seen. He wrapped me into a huge hug, and kissed me.

Not a short cute kiss, this one was long and beautiful. It was passionate, and sweet. Our lips were moving in perfect motion. He picked me up, and carried me over to my bed.

He placed me (more like threw me) onto my bed. We laughed together, and then shut each other up with again with making out. He was over top of me, and our movements were perfect. He starts reaching his hands up above where my shirt is placed against my body, and slowly rubbing up and down around my waist area (but still above the waistline of my pj's), while still kissing me.

I could feel how he was smiling into the kisses. I helped him reach the shirt over my head, as we still make out. Then, he takes off his shirt. Holy shit his abs, biceps, triceps muscles whateves they are called, are so beautiful. He's so strong. I thought to myself as I laid there starring at his body.

"Kylie, your looking at me like you're hypnotized. Are you okay?" He asked me with a worried look on his face. I just burst laughing. I couldn't help it.

"I'm fine. Your just so hot," I said to him before he burst out into laughing also. I'm surprised my parents haven't heard us yet. Maybe they knew he was coming? Whatever.

We went back to making out, with him still over top of me. He moved from my lips down to my neck. I tilted my head to the other side so he could get a bigger area to place kisses around. He sucked on a spot on my neck, then moved back to my lips.

I started to pull down my pajama pants, so I was only left in underwear. Ollie looked at me, confused, then unbuckled his skinny jeans, pulled them down, so he was only left in his boxers.

He stared at me for a minuet, then said "Kylie, your beautiful."

I pushed him off me, them climbed over him, so one leg was on either side of him. He have me a goofy grin, before I leaned down on top of him reaching to kiss him.

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK." I heard on my bedroom door. "Honey, are you okay. Your making strange noises and laughing a lot," I heard my mother call from the other side of my door. Thank fucking god I have a lock on my door. I thought to myself. Then I giggled before looking at Ollie and saying, "Yeah mom, I'm fine. Just watching America's Next Top Model."
"Okay sweetie," she called back to me. I heard footsteps meaning she walked down stairs.
Ollie and I turned our heads to look at each other, then burst out laughing. "America's Next Top Model. What the hell Kylie!" Ollie said to me before we started laughing even harder. Get it. Model, Ollie, hot lol.

After our laughing fit was done, Ollie and I went back to making out. After about 10 minuets I told Ollie, "I'm really tired babe. I need to sleep."
"Okay. I'll stay. My parents aren't home, and neither is Maia. They won't care I spent the night over here,"
He said before laying down. He laid on the far side of the bed, so we could cuddle (more like spoon). He wrapped his strong arms around my body before we both fell asleep instantly.
I felt safe with Ollie.
I could get used to this.

---------------------------------

Hey guys! So, I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning!! I'm so excited!!
Anyway, Happy Easter!🎉🎉🎉🐰🐰🐰

So, since I'm going to Mexico, I won't have wifi (cuz I have and iPod), so I won't be able to update😪
I will try to update either the 14th or 15th, but I'm sorry for the wait 😞
And I'm also sorry for this wait, it took me a while to get ideas of how this chapter was gonna go. Lol

Bye loves❤️

~K