10. Ollie's Point Of View

Ollie's POV:

When Kylie said I didn't need to do anything for her sweet 16, I had to.

But not throw a huge party with like 100 people all wanting to make out with her, I knew I had to do something with just us. Alone.

But, I also knew I had to help her parents with a great gift. They aren't poor, but don't have as much money as my family does.
And I know what my Ky-bear wants for her 16th. She told me on that night of the beach. God, that was the freakin' best night of my life. And the best part, I got to spend it with her.

The love of my life.

Kylie.

So, I bought the Beats Headphones for her, knowing she would love them. In her favourite colour, bright blue.

She's so perfect the way she kisses me, it's sweet, and I love her for that. Not just for kissing lol, but for who she is. I don't care if she has cancer, that doesn't change anything. They way she looks, the way she acts, everything about her is perfect. And she's mine.

Sorry. I got carried away by her again, but no one has ever made me feel like this before.

After the gifts were boughten, I went out to look for beautiful flowers, and oddly enough pebbles.

I found a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, these ones that are really pretty and I know she will love them. They were gorgeous.

The pebbles were tiny, small enough, and light enough not to smash a window. Good. Now, all I had to do was learn a song by her favourite band.

I knew Kylie would go home after dropping my sis off, and go sleep.

So, I had to do my surprise later at night, when it was dark. Thank god it's summer and not raining or snowing.

Her house was pretty far away from mine, but I can still walk from my house to her house. I don't care if it takes like, 15 minuets. It's worth it.

This is going to be the most romantic thing I've ever done to someone in my life.

At 9:00, knowing it would be dark, I started walking to Kylie's house. I had the bouquet in one hand, and a few pebbles in the other.

She was going to love this.

---------------------------------
Hey! I'm sorry guys, ended in suspense. LOL sorry.
But I promise I will update either tonight or tomorrow. You guys are so patient.
So, this is in Ollie's point of view. The next chapter will be in Kylie's again.

The photo above on the headline thing is the flowers. Or kinda like I imagined.

Bye loves❤️

~K