13. NO!

It's been one month and I've heard nothing from Ollie. No text. No phone call. No Skype. Nothing.

He left on a family trip, to the Bahamas. He's so lucky.
But I've revived non stop texts from Maia. They get back tonight. And I'm going to his house.

••••••••••••••

I raced to his house rang the door bell as loud as possible (if that is possible).
And guess who opens the door.

Destroyed looking Ollie. He had dark circles under his eyes, and he could barely keep them open. His face was pale, like all the life had been sucked out of him.

What the hell happened???
"Ky, you shouldn't see me like this," Ollie said to me. "Why. What the fuck happened?!" I started to yell at him. "You left me without even saying goodbye," I started talking slower and more calmer now. Tears started coming down my cheeks.

"It's hard to explain," is all he said.
"Hard to explain?? What the hell is hard to explain?!" I started yelling again.

"I ALMOST DIED KYLIE!!! IS THAT HARD TO EXPLAIN?! HOW SLOWLY THE SICKNESS INSIDE OF ME STARTED TAKING OVER! I ALMOST DIED AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE!!!" He yelled back to me.
I couldn't take this.

I ran away. Hopped in my car and cried all the way home.

•••••••••••••••••
Next day

My mind was so confused. Last night with Ollie kept playing over in my mind. What does he mean he almost died? Of course I would have cared, and I do. But I thought he was on the trip?

I decided to call him.

"What," he answered with anger in his tone. "What did you mean by last night?" I asked. There was a short pause.

"I got really sick. Like really sick. Like pneumonia, but worse. It started taking over my body, and I couldn't handle it. I was so close to dying," he said. I gasped and started to slowly, but so he couldn't hear it, cry. I could hear him starting to sob. "I thought you went on a family trip?" I replied.

"So that's the lame excuse my parents made up," Ollie replied. "That's why you never came and checked on me."
"Exactly. I did care," I replied.
"Doubt it," I heard him whisper. "Fine. You don't believe me. Well I'm your girlfriend, and you should no matter what. Bye." I said before hanging up.

What's his problem?! He just thinks he can all of a sudden not text me and then say he almost died. Bitch please I have freaking cancer.

---------------------------------

Hey! I'm so sorry how long this took, I've been meaning to update, but haven't had time😞.

But I promise I will do another update ASAP. Sorry

Bye loves😘

~K