6. AHHH!!!! BEST DAY!!

I think i just got my first date EVER with a guy, pretty sad...

•••••••

We went outside their huge mansion that they call a "house," which I don't get why cuz it's like 3 times the size of my small house, but, we walked out to the two person  swing they had, and sat side by side with our legs just touching which sent goosebumps up my spine. Then, out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "I know you heard my sisters and mine conversation on the phone yesterday, but I would very much like to take you o-o-on a d-date. With me-e. He said with nervousness in his voice. Was this really happening?? No boy has ever asked me on a date before, or let alone, have a reasonable conversation with me.
Holy fricken shiz!

After a silence of me not saying anything, he talked again.

"Or not that's cool too. Damn why did I do this?! I knew you would say no. You know nothing about me, and I know nothing about you. So damn stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."
He kept repeating stupid over and over and hitting his head on his hand while sitting on the two person swing beside me.

"Ollie. Ollie. Ollie!"
No reply
"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

"OLLIEEEEEE!!!" That caught his attention. He stared at me.
"Ollie, I never said no." I said.
"Oh um, then you say yes?"
"Yes Ollie. I say yes. That would be fun."
I said with a grin on my face.
"Oh thank god." He replied with relief on his face.

Together we walked back inside with Ollie's arm on my back, like he was guiding me into his house. While on our way, we agreed not to tell Maia, or anyone, 'till they find out them-selfs. This was a cute relationship.
But, I still ship Maia and Andrew. #mandrew. That's their ship name I just came up with.
Wonder what they are doing in there. Huh.

When we walked in, they were holding hands laughing. When they saw us they immediately let go of their hands and put on straight faces. Ollie and I burst out laughing. But, Andrew and Maia stayed silent.

Back to my love life. So, we made plans to go out tomorrow night at 6. Agreeing that he would pick me up and then take me out.
But, he never told we where we were going...

---------------------------------
Zaummmm! Yeah so the next chapter is gonna be pretty amaze-balls so, stay tuned. I will try to update right after this one!

Bye loves❤️

~K