15. Love

Bowling.

How hard could this be?

•••••••

We drove to the bowling place in awkward silence.
When we arrived, Ollie jumped out the driver side to go across and open the door for me. "Thank you," I commented to him. He gave me a nod and replied,
"Anything for my girl." Then we walked into the blowing ally.

"Whoa there's like nobody here!" Ollie whispered to me.
"Yeah... Why are we whispering," I whispered back to him. He shrugged.
Then we burst out laughing. Everybody who was there (mainly the manager), gave us a weird look. But who gives a shit?

We walked up to the front counter and asked for our shoe sizes. Ollie's size was a 9.5, and mine was a 7. Little bit of a size difference there...

After our ugly and weird blowing shoes, we chose a lane to play at. On the score board thing, we named ourselves "Snow White" for me, and "Prince Charming" for Ollie. It matched perfectly.

After we were set up, I went first, and got a spare. Not to bad. Then, Ollie went and got a strike. "I'm a pro at this," he would say when he got a strike, which was a lot.

We were halfway through, and Ollie was beating me by so much. So, Ollie said he would help me. He gave me tips where to stand, and helped me hold the ball properly. He stood behind me, grabbed the ball in my hand with his over top, and said "Like this."
Then, he swung our arms back and then forward, and told me to let it go, and I did as he said, and let the ball go, and it rolled straight down the aisle, for me, it seemed like it was going in slow motion, it hit the middle pin perfectly and knocked down all the pins.

I jumped up and down with joy, because I got my first strike in the game! Almost as if on cue, the glow in the dark lights turned on, and all the lights shut off. The music started blasting, it was amazing. This was living in the moment.

Ollie laughed and picked me up, and spun me in circles, my legs were up and my arms were around his neck, and his arms were around my waist. I leaned my forehead on his, and he leaned in and kissed me short and sweet, then pulled apart, and put me back on the floor.

"My turn," he said to me and smiled. I just laughed and shook my head.

Then, Ollie got the courageous idea, to get those things that little kids use, where you put the bowling ball on it, and the ball falls down and goes straight where you want it to go. And of course, we got one, and had A LOT of fun with it. I got one more strike in the game, and Ollie also got one more.

We finished the game playing glow in the dark blowing, which was so fun. We looked at the points, and Ollie beat me by a lot. Like, words can't even explain how much he beat me. He laughed and kissed me on the cheek, while I just stood there shocked, with my mouth dropped to the ground. Ollie pulled out his phone and took a picture of the score. "Maybe next time you'll beat the master, babe." Ollie said to me.
"Yeah hopefully," I replied back with a smile across my face.

We went to pay, and of course, Ollie again insisted he would pay. We took our shoes off, and Ollie paid. After we did pay, we got our real shoes on, and stood by the entrance way. We jut stared at the blowing ally's.

"That was fun," Ollie said while holding my hand.

Then he looked at me, and just kept looking at me, with his big, blue eyes.
"What?" I asked him.
He just kept staring. After a moment of silence, he spoke up.
"I love you."
I felt like bursting into tears of happiness. I stood there beside him, smiling, and started blushing until my face was as red as a tomato. But so was Ollie's face.

"I love you too." I said with a smile from ear to ear. I felt like crashing my lips onto his, and then I did just that.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me into him, so I was right up against his chest. I placed my hands around his neck, and started lightly pulling on the ends of his hair, while our lips moved in perfect synch. Then we pulled away, smiling at each other. We leaned our foreheads together, as we smiled at each other.

"Gosh, you young people are so disgusting."
We turned our heads to see the manger, who looked around 50 years old, stare at us, stick his tongue out, and finally, shake his head in disgust. The manager walked out to the back room, leaving Ollie and I in silence. We looked back at each other, and shook our heads, and laughed. We laughed so hard I couldn't feel my stomach.

"FUCK," I said as I held my shoulder.
"Omg! Kylie are you okay?" Ollie asked me as he stood beside me holding me.
"Yes. My shoulder just started hurting from...you know...cancer." I replied back to him. He nodded his head and stared me in the eye.
"Okay. Wanna head out now."
"Sure. Let's go."

-----------------------

Yes! I finally updated. Sorry guys. I've been crazy busy over the summer so far.
And I'm sorry, I lied in the last chapter, saying I would update the next day, and it's been like 2 months. But I did some editing and stuff in the earlier chapters. So at least I did something??

Bye loves❤️

~K