9. Its Ma Birthday!

Maia and I went bowling last night. It was super fun and we planed to do it again.

We ate really crappy food, and drank 2 cans of pop and felt sick. We were really hipper before we felt like puking.

She always gives me awesome gifts, like this time, a 25 dollar Starbucks gift card, matching "best-friends" bracelets, which are beautiful, and, 10 dollars to spend on anything I want (mainly cuz I was saving up to go to the mall with her, and now I have more money to go, and actually get stuff).

We took pics looking fab in those ugly shoes they have LOL, with our new friend "bolly ball." (Who was yes, a bowling ball).
It was hilarious and everyone was looking at us like we were some weird teens. Maybe we were.

Then we went to my place and crashed for the night. In the morning, the day of my birthday, I got her looking all glam in this pretty outfit she choose for her contest. I drove her there, dropped her off, and I went home and fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••

Turns out Ollie didn't throw a party for me. Which I felt kinda upset about. I also kind of glad also. But who cares. It's my last b-day anyway.

I posted a thing on twitter saying:
HEY GUYS! IT'S MY 16th BIRTHDAY!! THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND PICS THAT IVE BEEN TAGGED IN WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Oh wait, there is none.

And post.

•••••••

I was forced out of bed by my parents, but it wasn't that bad, because they gave me really awesome gifts that I wanted. A) a pair of my favourite Beats by Dr. Dre headphones in my fav colour, light blue, B) a new charger for my phone cuz I broke my last one, and C) 10 dollar gift cards to (almost) all of my favourite stores (which are only like 5 lol). These were really awesome gifts and I'm so thankful for my parents. Plus, my family members, (mainly grandparents) donated 20 dollars to my cancer research/foundation (and 10 to spend on things that I want).

My parents spoil me way to much. I am an only child though. For lunch today, they made my favourite lunch, grilled cheese (I'm plain), without me having to do anything.

"Ollie helped pay for some of your gifts," my mother brought up. "How do you know about Ollie??" I asked her. She replied to me with, "It's not hard to tell..."
Well, that's true.

"Well, I'm gonna go get dressed," I said walking lazily up the stairs.

It was already 1:30, so I should get some fresh air. I got dressed in my favourite tank top with one of my favourite bands on it, 5 Seconds of Summer. I know. To everyone they suck, with black leggings. I did my make up kinda pretty but not to much, as for my hair, a loose ponytail. Typical.

I grabbed my phone and my new Beats headphones, threw on my runners, and went for a run on that beautiful summer day.

I love going for walks around my area near my house. The view is amazing. I have a little pond by my house, and it's gorgeous. If I would ever want to run away somewhere or escape the world, I would go there.

When I got back, I was exhausted. Holy crap. It's 3:45. OMG. Why is my birthday suddenly so short???

---------------------------------
Hey guys!! It's kinda late, and I'm tired, tbh I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. This next chapter, is gonna be the best. You'll love it 😉.

Bye loves❤️

~K