7. Flashback

Holy crap. Last night was amazing.

Last night was the best night of my life. Ollie took me to the beach to watch the sunset. We hung out and talked. Turns out, he is 16 almost 17, and likes hot girls with cancer. Nope, forget that last part. But I can tell, I think he's into me. I told him my cancer story, and I mean the whole long ass story, knowing I could trust him, and that he would be there for me.

No one was there, it was just us. It was amazing. It would have been silent, if Ollie and I hadn't laughed till midnight. We held hands the whole night and I laid my head on his chest, and when I did, his heart skipped a beat.

"Would it be totally weird if I just made out with you on the beach?" He asked before biting his lips and looking at mine. Then, leaning in. The kiss was sweet. It was my dream of what will happen when I die. Sunset, beach, a guy that likes me for who I am, radical kissing on a beach etc.

We broke away from each other out of breath, and I replied to his question. "No. It would not be weird. It would be cute." Then he laughed and we both leaned in and kept kissing.
Someone drove by the beach, and yelled at us to "Save it for the bedroom!" We burst out laughing and Ollie gave them the finger.

The rest of the night, we walked around playing and splashing in the beautiful water, shimmering from the moon that was up, and the sun that went down. Then, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and this time, he waited for an answer. And, again, I said yes. Ollie is amazing, and someone I would want to spend the rest of my life with.

Then we laid out a blanket and ate some delicious food that he made for us. It was; brownies, a really yummy sandwich, homemade lemonade, and my favourite chocolate bar: a Mars bar (which of course he bought). It was so sweet and I loved it.

He drove me home. Opened my door for me both times, to get in and out. And plus, after, he gave me a long embrace of a hug. "Bye babe," he whispered in my ear before running off to his really nice car.
God, why is my life suddenly amazing?

---------------------------------
Hey guys! Romantic-ish yet?

I just saw the new Divergent movie, INSURGENT!!! It was amazing!!!!!👍👍👍👍 Four/Tobais was so cute!!

But you guys are still Bæ

Bye loves❤️

~K