Twilight Town: Day 1

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like dream. I want to line the pieces up - yours and mine.

???

A spiky brown haired boy woke up from his dream and saw that he was lying on the beach and looked around. After making sure he was awake, he yawned and fell on the beach again. A young girl with short auburn hair, blue eyes and wears a white top with a black one underneath, purple biker shorts underneath a purple skirt with a blue belt, and white slip-on shoes with purple caps, a black choker, a necklace with a white stone, a yellow wristband and a purple arm band on her left arm and a pair of bracelets on her right arm stood over him so he got startled and sat up.

Brown haired Boy: Gimme a break, Kai-!

The scene changed to a silver haired boy with teal eyes, wears a yellow-black vest, black bracelets on his wrists, black and gray gloves, blue pants with wading pants held up by black straps, white-blue shoes with some yellow strings on the inner sides and carried a large piece tree trunk under his arm. He seemed to race against the other boy and a girl with dark green-blue hair and black and pink outfit. The red haired girl was running after them laughing.

Silver haired boy: Giving up already?

The scene changed again as the sun was about to get down. The four friends were to a tree trunk. The brown haired boy and the girls were sitting on the trunk and the silver haired boy was leaning on the trunk beside the dark green-blue haired girl, arms crossed. The four were looking at the horizon and the dusk.

Silver haired boy: If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?

Another change to of the scene was a carved image of the brown haired boy and red haired girl where the boy handed under his head with a papou fruit reaching to the girl. Behind the boy stood the teal haired girl irritated behind him.

Mysterious man: This world has been connected.

Teal haired girl: Who's there?

Mysterious man: Tied to the darkness...

The scene changed back to the beach, this time with only the boy with the red haired girl who stood up.

Red haired girl: Sora, don't ever change.

The next scene looked much darker where the silver haired boy stood in the middle of the darkness, reaching out his hand.

Silver haired boy: The door has opened...

Brown haired boy: What?

Teal haired girl: Riku, come out there!

The scene changed when the two tried to reach for their friend but it got replaced by the boy and the girl from before standing before a giant shadow like monster.

Mysterious man: You understand nothing.

Back in the cave the two stood before the red haired girl who's eyes looked lifeless and behind her was a door.

Red haired girl: Sora...

Suddenly, the door violently swung open and a gust of dark mist pushing Kairi forward. Sora tried to catch her but she faded the moment when she came on contact with him. The wind became stronger and Sory and Byleth got pushed out of the cave. Then everything went white.

1st day

Somewhere else, in a bedroom, a boy with spikey blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a white shirt with gray sleeves and gray shorts woke up and sat straight on his bed.