Beast's Castle

After some traveling, they reached the Gummi Ship and flew up to the next world, while they flew through another gate with dozens of Heartless and made it out with the ship intact they reached a castle, surrounded with trees. They landedand entered the castle. They walked through a large entrance what was dark and looked abandoned with gothic statues, candles on the pillars and a long red carpet on the ground.

Sora: Hey, what is this place?

Donald: It's huge!

Byleth: And don't forget dark.

Goofy: And sorta gloomy, don't ya think?

Sora: I wonder who lives here.

Then suddenly they heard a loud, beastly roar in the room what made the four startled.

Goofy: Hey, does anybody else recognize that? 

They thought to remember and heard another roar, making Sora remember who it was.

Sora: Hey! That's the Beast!

Donald: Yeah.

Goofy: Maybe we should check up on him.

Byleth: *sees a Shadow crawling into a nearby room and points at it* I think that has to wait. Look! 

Donald: C'mon! 

They ran then after the Heartless to the room, and as they arrived, Donald peeked through the door, looking for the Heartless.

Donald: Where did it go?

The others then entered the room that had a burning fireplace with decorations and a pretty carpet and Donald spotted on a table a beautiful, glowing red rose that was floating in a bell jar and walked to it. Before he could reach it, the Shadow appeared and Donald recoiled startled.

Donald: Found it!

More Shadows appeared and surrounded the group. They prepared their weapons and started to fight. The Shadows weren't tough and easy to defeat as usually but soon after they got defeated, the more came to take their places. It became annoying.

Sora: Aw, c'mon, enough already.

Donald: *loud* Somebody help us!

Like on the cue, Beast came, slamming the door open what made the three happy to see him. Byleth noticed that something wasn't okay with him as he roared and sliced the Shadows with one swipe of his claws, being more animalic than he was last year before. Beast looked around to see if there were more of them and walked then to the group.

Sora: *waves to Beast* Just in time!

Beast didn't answered, but instead shoved him away to the side and got caughed by Byleth before he hit the ground. Donald and Goofy were so shocked from Beast's behaviour, that they didn't dodged and got shoved away as well. Beast walked over to the table where the bell jar with the rose stood and picked it up gently, nuzzling it and left, ignoring the group. They stood up and watched him leave.

Goofy: Gee, do ya think he maybe forgot who we are?

Sora: With this many Heartless around, something must be up.

Donald: *rubs his cheek where Beast hit him* Why'd he have to do that?

Byleth: No idea, but we'll find out.

They left the parlor and found themself back in the entrance hall. Sora saw as Donald was staring up the stairs.

Sora: What is it?

Donald: I just know I saw a lady at the top of those stairs.

Sora, Byleth and Goofy looked up to the right staircase but saw no one .