The World That Never Was: Part 1

The four walked out of the portal, and found themselves in a dark alley. They looked around, wondering where they were when Mickey, who suddenly joined the group, walked right past them, towards the corner of the street, and turned to where light seemed to be coming from. He was looking up at something. Suspicious, the others gathered to his side, and saw what he was looking at. The city they were in was full of skyscrapers, with neon signs hanging on them. Behind the city was a floating castle in the sky and behind that was a large yellow heart with a blue outline, glowing like the moon upon the night sky.

Sora: *looks down at Mickey* Axel said Kairi's in the dungeon. And that Byleth must be with that Xemnas.

Mickey: Then we better find a way to get to that castle!

Sora nodded and Mickey charged on ahead while Sora led the group into the winding streets after him.

The moment they entered the dark streets, Shadows started popping out of the ground, intruding their path. The four quickly got rid of them, but the Heartless doesn't seem to come to an end. When fighting through the streets, they reached an open area, where a large skyscraper was to see, which glowed amongst the other buildings. Suddenly, it started to rain, and they looked up when then next came the sound of thunder and lightning started crackling the sky off in the distance. Sora took a few more steps forward, then he heard Donald crying out his name so he turned and saw two Samurai Nobodies, their swords crossing in front of Ignis, Donald and Goofy.

Sora: Ignis! Donald! Goofy!

Sora rushed to their aid and as he got close, the atmosphere changed, drawing his attention. He got a strange feeling, and turned to see a corridor of darkness opening, and a person with the Organization's coat suddenly appeared before him, as the corridor of darkness closed behind him. He suddenly produced the Oblivion Keyblade into his hand.

Sora: A Keyblade?!

Sora summoned his Fenrir as he faced the mysterious person. His opponent attempted to strike him, but Sora blocked the attack. As he struggled to hold off the attack, the atmosphere changed, then there was a bright light. Suddenly, he found himself in The Dive of the Heart, where his powers awakened. Sora looked around, recognizing the place before him stood the mysterious Keyblade wielder in the black coat, now carrying not only Oblivion but Oathkeeper as well.

When Sora defeated him, he looked back as the cloaked figure doubled over, so his hood fell from his head, finally revealed to be Roxas. His back was turned to Sora, and he couldn't see his face. He glared at Roxas as he opened his eyes and turning to him as a swirling light started to shine around them.

Roxas: You make a good other.

After he said that, they vanished from this place and Sora found himself back in the open area, standing in front of the giant skyscraper and staring into space, thinking about what Roxas said.

Sora: *mumbles* You make a good other.

Ignis: Um, Sora?

That snapped Sora out of his space and finally noticed his friends' presences. Donald, Goofy and Ignis came from behind them.

Donald: Are you okay?

Sora: What...just happened?

Goofy: Gawrsh, I dunno. You just disappeared. Then me, Donald and Ignis had fight some Nobodies. *Donald and Ignis nod*

Sora: Oh. He said... he defeated Riku...

Donald: Who said that?

Sora: That guy. In the black coat. *turns to the group*