Halloween Town

In Destiny Island...

Kairi was staring out at the sea, looking worried. Since she had sent the message in a bottle, she hoped he get it soon.

Kairi: Maybe...waiting isn't good enough.

???: My thoughts exactly!

The sudden voice surprised Kairi and looked around,

???: If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

Suddenly, a corridor of darkness appeared in front of her and Axel stepped out.

Kairi: Who are you?

Axel: Axel. I happen to be an acquaintance of Sora's. Why don't we go see him? *holds his hand out*

Kairi: ...Sora?" echoed Kairi.

She hesitated to trust Axel to go with him when suddenly a dog's bark was to hear, and she turned to see Pluto bounding up and spinning around her. Just as the two met, four Dusks appeared all around Kairi and Pluto. Pluto barked at them while Kairi looked scared. She then heard a whistle and turned to see another corridor of darkness appearing. Pluto ran forward and barked at Kairi to follow her.

Axel: We've got something in common, Kairi. You and I both miss someone we care about. Hey...I feel like we're friends already.

The Dusks were drawing in closer on them in the meantime. Kairi looked at Axel then the corridor. She ran to it as Pluto jumped in.

Kairi: *stop and turns to Axel* You're not acting very friendly!

She then turned around and dashed into the corridor which disappeared behind her. Before Axel could chase after her, he felt a presence and turned to see the armored Keyblade wielder with his Sun Meteor in his hand, ready to fight.

In Twilight Town...

Kairi lied unconscious in the Secret Spot. The she heard someone calling to her in worry.

???: You okay?

Kairi groaned slightly as she raised herself up. She looked around, and noticed she was in a room and saw Hayner, Pence and Olette, along with Pluto, staring at her.

Kairi: What...

Pence: You and that dog came flying out of a hole on the wall. You nearly gave us heart attacks!

Kairi stood up and looked around more thoroughly. Then she remembered.

Kairi: Wait, was there anyone else here with me? A man in a black coat?

The trio looked at each other.

Olette: Well, we don't know of anybody with a black coat...

Hayner: ...But we do know of a few people with Keyblades.

Pence: Yeah. There's Sora and Byleth.

Kairi: *gasps* Sora?! You know Sora?

In th Gummi Ship...

The four just returned into the Gummi ship and before they could travel to the next world, Chip and Dale appeared on the monitor. 

Chip: Looky there! Twilight Town!

Dale: Yep, I can see it! It's back again!

Byleth: Alright, thanks to the info. *monitor blackens and looks at Sora* I can understand that you want to visit Hayner and the others now, but first we have to help other worlds. Do you understand?