Twilight Town: Day 2

Day 2

Roxas dreamed about Sora in Traverse Town when he met Donald, Goofy, Leon, Yuffie, a man with an eyepatch and cat ears and reunited with Byleth. And heard often the word "Keyblade". Roxas woke up and raised up to see that he was in his room.

Roxas: Huh? When did I get back? *stares at his hand* A key... blade?

Later, Roxas was on the way to the Usual Spot and he saw a stick leaning against a wall and picked it up.

Roxas: A keyblade? *swings it around, trying to summon the keyblade but nothing happens* What was that about?

He then tossed the stick over his shoulder and hit accidently a man in a black coat right in the chest.

Roxas: Oh, sorry about that.

The man said nothing and walked away the stairs down. He wondered wha't up with him before he shrugged it of and went to thhe Usual Spot. Arriving he saw his friends eating Sea-Salt ice cream. 

Hayner: Hey, you're late, Roxas!

Roxas: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Huh?

He saw with his friends the teal haired girl who was yesterday throwing Rai onto the ground and chased with him the Dusk. She was also eating ice cream.

Olette: I coincidentally met and persuaded her to come with us. Since she's new here, I thought we could be her first friends. *hands Roxas his ice cream* This one's yours, Roxas.

Roxas: Thanks. *looks at the other girl* What's your name?

Byleth: ... Beresu.

Roxas: *skeptical* Right, okay.

Pence: This is a modest blessing isn't it? Eating ice cream together with everyone.

Hayner: To Pence, anytime he's eating is a blessing.

Pence: But I was just trying to make good conversation! Wouldn't it be great if we could always be like this together? 

Hayner: Impossible. Circumstances change and besides once we become adults it's pretty much a fact that we won't be able to meet like this every day anymore.

Pence: Isn't it lonely to talk about such things? You're unexpectedly dry, Hayner.

Hayner: No, I... *comes to an idea* I got it! Let's all go to the ocean today!

Byleth: Huh?

Olette: So suddenly? What do we do about homework? 

Hayner: That's for later! You want to let the summer end without once going to the beach!?

Olette: Not exactly, but still...

Hayner: You really want to go. Your face is all relaxed.

Olette: You're wrong!

Byleth: *thinks* They can't leave the town... *says out loud* It would be troublesome if you have not enough money. I've used mine for the travel here and have only not much munny left.

Roxas: She's right. And maybe you forgot, but we're broke.

Hayner: *points at himself* Maybe you forgot I'm smart! Follow me! We're going to the Market Place!

Olette grabbed Byleth's wrist with a smile dragged her excited out with the others before Byleth had the chance to refuse. On their way  they stopped before a large poster of a Struggle Tournament. Hayner poked Roxas to get his attention.

Hayner: You and I have to make the finals! That way, no matter who wins, the five of us split the prize!

Byleth: But I- !