Agrabah

In the space, Donald steered the ship through the new gate that led to their next destination. It was as if it was a raceway, and there were plenty of Heartless that were built for speed there, including a big one that was straight next to them. Later, it went up into the sky, passed through the keyhole, and out into space again. The next world they saw was pretty familiar  since the world looked like a lamp with a palace on top.

Sora: Hey, it's Agrabah!

Byleth: Let's see how Aladdin and Jasmine are doing.

Sora: You bet on it! Let's go, guys!

They teleported into the town of Agrabah and looked around. 

Donald: Agrabah! We made it!

Goofy: Gawrsh, I wonder how Aladdin 'n' Jasmine are doin'?

Byleth: We'll see when we meet them.

Behind the three, Goofy was following when he heard flapping wings. He turned to see a familiar parrot flying towards him. He looked at Goofy as he circled him. 

Goofy: *nervous* Uh-oh, it's uh...um... It's Iago!"

Everyone else turned to see the parrot flying in front of Goofy and quickly raised their weapons. Iago quickly flew at them to stop them from attacking him. 

Iago: Wait! You got me all wrong.

Donald: You're Iago all right!

Iago: No! I mean, it's not the old me. I turned over a new feather. I'm legit! No more scams. Promise!

Byleth: *skeptic* Yeah, sure.

Sora: *not convinced* Bet that's your new scam.

Iago: Ya gotta believe me! 

Donald: Sora, Byleth, let's go!

Iago: I was stuck inside that lamp with Jafar. Remember? *flies to the near staircase and lands on it* Well, I finally escaped. But then some things happened and... *turns his back to them and looks down in shame*

Sora: *scoffs* So. Free as a bird, huh?

Donald: Have fun!

Byleth: You caused a lot of trouble before.

Goofy: Gawrsh, fellas. He looks pretty sad.

Byleth: I don't know... Maybe the time of the lamp gave him time to think about his mistakes.

Iago turned to them and flew over and landed into Goofy's hands.

Iago: I wanna apologize to Aladdin and Jasmine. Could you guys maybe put in a good word for me?

Goofy: Sure, we can do that, can't we?

He looked at his friends who glared at him, not really wanting to help the parrot. Suddenly, Iago looked to their side and he saw Luna Bandits appearing around them. 

Iago: *flies up* Watch out!

And then the group pulled their weapons out, ready to face them. The fight was a bit harder, and the opponents were coming one after another. They kept fighting on and after a while of slaying Heartless one after another, the team regrouped again, and they got surrounded by more Luna Bandits. 

Sora: Aw, where are they all coming from?

Iago saw that two Luna Bandits came at him. He was at the steps, but flew off in a panic as they closed in. He flew wildly around, yelling, knocking pots and crates down at the Heartless, giving the group an opening.