The Land of Dragons: Revisit

When they landed back in the old china, they found themselves in the middle of the destroyed mountain village. They looked around and started walking around the place. 

Goofy: I wonder how everybody's doin'?

Donald: Look! 

He pointed at something in front of them and they looked. At the exit of the village, a man in an Organization XIII outfit was there, with his hood up. He turned to the group after hearing his shout and took off up the mountain.

Sora: Wait!

He was about to charge when someone behind them called out his and Byleth's name. They turned to see Mulan run up to meet them, breathing heavily.

Sora: Mulan, hey. No time to talk. We gotta catch that guy!

Mulan: I'm following him, too! 

Donald: Then let's go!

They took Mulan into their team, and they charged up the mountainside. On the way upwards, Mulan stopped and tapped Sora's shoulder so she could show him where the man ran. They got the her attention, and they ran up the mountain, chasing after the guy. They made their way up to the summit, where they noticed that the man disappeared from their sight. There was no sign of him there. 

Mulan: *looks around* Looks like he got away.

Goofy: How come you're after somebody from Organization XIII?

Mulan: What is that?

Sora: The guy in black.

Donald: One of the bad guys!

Byleth: They control creatures called the Nobodies and maybe now the Heartless.

Mulan: I knew it! There's a rumor in the Imperial City about a spy in black, lurking in the mountains. I'd been up here tracking him, but when you arrived, I lost him.

The four looked to each other, in the feeling of blame.

Goofy: Sorry!

Mulan: Don't apologize. But I do wonder where he went.

The group looked around, hoping that the man appeared again. Suddenly, Mulan heard something, and she and the others looked up towards the top to see a horde of Rapid Thrusters swarming at the top, bearing down upon them. 

Donald: Again?

Byleth: This is like back then, just this time without Shan Yu.

The group readied their weapons, ready to take them.

Sora: Okay, first things first!

The team charged ahead, but Sora stopped. He felt that someone was behind him. He turned to see the man in black standing there, facing Sora. 

Sora: Hey! You! *swings his Keyblade at him* Quit sneaking around! 

The man only lifted his hand, pointing at a spot behind Sora. He turned just in time to knock back a Rapid Thruster. When he dealt with it, he turned back to the man who had a familiar blade in his hand but Sora seemed to have forgotten it.

After some fighting, Sora stood there, realizing they were all gone, then turned to the man who he was fighting with. It seemed that the guy was not actually fighting Sora seriously, more rather fighting him while dealing with the Heartless. They looked at each other for a second, then the man waved his hand in a "whatever" kind of way, looked shortly at the summit as if looking for someone and then ran down the mountain. Sora chased after him, but he was too fast, and he disappeared.