Hollow Bastion 2

Back in space, they were about to travel to the next world, but the Gumi ship started to move on its own.

Goofy: Huh?

Sora: Hey, wait a minute.... Is the ship moving all on its own?

Goofy: Yup! Looks like we're headed toward Hollow Bastion.

The four looked at the controls that what moved on its own way from the paths back to Hollow Bastion. When they arrived, they got teleported in an alley and went to Merlin's house what was also the HQ of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee.

Sora: I wonder what's up.

When they got closer, they saw that the door was wide open and three Soldiers came out and disappeared. The group looked at each other.

Sora: C'mon!

They nodded and rushed into the house and saw Merlin sitting on the ground, rubbing his back. When he saw the group rushing to him, he stood up.

Merlin: *sighs heavy* Well, now... took your time, did you?

Goofy: Oh, was it you who summoned us, Merlin?

Merlin: Yes, yes. But it seems I used too much power in doing so, and those infernal Heartless...

Sora: So what's up?

Merlin: *strokes his beard* Well, I happened to stumble across this in the Zero District.

He then raised his palm and a book appeared and gave it to Donald who took it with a smile to look at it. It was the book of Winnie The Pooh. The others bowed down to see it too.

Sora: Pooh's storybook!

Merlin: That's right. I know you're a good friend of Winnie the Pooh, Sora - that's why I summoned you. And when I did, I was attacked by the Heartless. Of course, I fought back with some rather powerful magic, but then I began to fear the book would be damaged, so I... Now, just a moment. Leon and the others need to hear this too. I-I'd better go find them. Be back in a jiffy. *disappears in a puff of smoke.*

Sora: I wonder how Pooh's doing.

Donald: Wanna find out?

Sora: Yeah!

Donald opened the book while holding it, showing two pages of different locations. Sora made himself ready to jump.

Goofy: Sora...

Sora: Cover for me, okay?

Byleth: Have fun.

The book began suddenly to grow bright, enveloping Sora and he disappeared. Byleth took the book from Donald and placed it back on the pedestal.  While he was spending him with Winnie the Pooh, the remaining three of the group heard noises and looked outside to see more Heartless, wanting to enter Merlin's house but they hold them off. Some minutes later, Sora came shot out from the book and landed on the ground while the book closed from itself. He heard Donald calling for him outside.

Donald: Sora! Hurry up!

Sora: Donald?

He stood up and ran outside to see his friends fighting against Shadows, keeping them away from the house.

Goofy: Did ya bring the book, Sora?

Sora then turned to see three Soldiers running out from the house, while the Soldier in the middle holded the book.

Sora: Hey!

Donald: Give that back!

They raced after the Heartless and some minutes later, they not only managed to defeat all Heartless but getting also the book back after Byleth ripped it from the Soldier's claws and handed it Sora. But the cover was damaged and some pages were missing.

Goofy: Gawrsh, maybe ya better go back and make sure Pooh's all right.

Donald: But what about Merlin!

Byleth: Well, I guess we could explain...

Sora: *looks at Byleth* Great!

He gave Donald the book again who opened it again. The book started to grow bright again, enveloping Sora and he disappeared a 2nd time into the book. They went back into Merlin's house and Donald handed Byleth again so she could lay it on the pedestal. At the same time, a smoke appeared suddenly behind them and Merlin was to see. He looked not pleased. They explained him the situation, and when they were done, Sora came back from the book. Merlin turned then to him.

Merlin: Couldn't be bothered to wait up for an old wizard, eh?

Sora: Sorry about that...

Merlin: How are things in there?

Sora: *walks to Merlin* Well... Pooh seems to have forgotten all about me. And not just me- all his other friends, too. *his friends become startled*

Merlin: I was afraid of that... *walks to the book and opens it* I suspect it has something to do with those pages the Heartless stole. You'll have to collect the torn pages and repair the book to put things right. *closes the book and turns to them* This book is one of the world's most cherished elements. I'd meaning to tell Leon I'd found it, but perhaps we should keep it between us for now.

Sora/Donald/Goofy: *Byleth nods* We will!

Merlin: Good, good... *walks to the group* Now, the book isn't all that's cherished... This for you, Sora. *gives Sora a amulet with a baseball and bat on it*

Sora: *takes the amulet* What is it?

Merlin: Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only say the word to summon an ally who will help in times of need.

Goofy: Like Simba and Mushu did, the last time we were here?

Merlin: Precisely. Now go forth, with your friends by your side!

Sora: Thanks, Merlin. We're worried about Pooh, so we'll be back once we've found those turn pages.

They then left Merlin to return to the gumi ship, ready to travel into the next world. As they were gone, Merlin heard footsteps and turned around to see the armored man.

Merlin: Oh, it's you. I must admit you've startled me. Would you be so kind to take your helmet off?

The man nodded and grabbed for his helmet to pull it from his head, revealing a white haired Miqo'te with a scar on his right eye.

Ignis: *smiles* What have I missed?

TBC

Mini chapter I know. Next one will be long again in the Coliseum