Captain Jack Sparrow 5.

Requested by Alm344,please vote and comment so I know you have read it.

Believe it or not but I'm prone to being kidnapped in my line of work. No I am not a whore or a rich mans daughter, I am in fact a maker of rum. I learned it from my father who learned it from his father. Even though I am a female I still learnt the family trade. So I got taken a few times by pirates to make rum for them.

The crew would beat me for making terrible rum,but they don't understand I only do my best work in piece and quiet away from others and on my own terms. Thankfully I was rescued from my prison by the crew of the Black Pearl,They where only after the other ships plunder but Jack took me as well because he said 'i ain't leaving a beautiful lady,savvy'.

It has been a few months since I was set free and I felt like making some rum to say thank you for saving me. I snuck off the Pearl at Tortuga and gathered all the supplies I would need,then I got back onto the ship and got to work in my cabin. All the crew was gone but Cotton to find company with either rum or a woman,so I would be undisturbed.

Its peaceful doing my work and listening to the waves gently rock the ship,I could just make out the distant noise of Tortuga. I have picked up a few pirate habits along the way and on rare occasions join the fighting but only when needed,which isn't to often as The Pearl is not to be messed with. I sat back as I admired my work.

I put my supplies away and put the fresh rum under my bed,I planned on giving it to the crew tomorrow. However a certain Captain had other ideas. Just as I am putting everything away I hear someone singing near my cabin,the next second the door is opened and Jack stands in the door way
"Drink up me hearties yo ho" he sung happily.

"Could you please knock Captain" I tell him "What if I had been changing?"
"I won't mind" Jack grins at me
"Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you can burst in here" I tell him
"It does,I'm Captain" Jack says"I go where I want "he walks into my cabin and lays on my bed
"Do come in" I say sarcastically.

Jack starts sniffing the air like a dog,I look at him confused
"Why does it smell of rum?" Jack asks sitting up
"Damn it Jack,don't ruin the surprise" I tell him
"I love surprise's" Jack says happy, sitting up"What is it?"
"Alright fine" I say,I crouch down and remove the box from under my bed"Here"

"This is Rum" Jack says looking into the box"Why do you have rum?"
"I made it" I tell him,Jack stares at me blankly
"You made it love,how?" Jack asks curious
"Family trade" I tell him"It is why I was kidnapped "
"Love why didn't you tell me"? Jack asks
"I make my best rum on my terms" I explained "Try some."

Jack takes a bottle,uncorks it and takes a good drink,he cough's at the strength
"Bloody hell love,its brilliant" Jack says"Where have you been all my life" Jack says to the rum
"If you want to be alone with the rum,go back to your cabin" I tease

"Nah,I'm staying here" Jacks says and lays back on my bed,drinking more rum
"Jack that's my bed" I pout at him ,he pats the spot next to him. I climb onto the bed and lay beside him,we talked for most of the night about rum,before falling asleep beside each other, Jack still cradling the rum in his hand.